Meet Priya

One morning Priya woke up and as she rolled over, she saw her husband Neel sleeping peacefully. She couldn't help but smile and think back to how life changed four years ago.

Flashback 

Priya was working as a data analysis solution for one of the biggest complaints in Inda and Neel was her team leader. Priya never had feelings for Neel at all, in fact, he was super mean to her. Priya loved another girl and they were dating for some time until she found that her girlfriend was about to get married to a guy and move away.

Priya was left heartbroken and cried for days until one evening she decided she would never ever fall for another girl and would get married to a guy and that guy was Neel. She knew it would be hard to convince him but not impossible.. 4 years year they were married and ready to travel to Thailand for the first time. It was always one of her dreams.

Present Day,

Neel woke and found his wife smiling at him.

Neel smiled back at Priya and asked her why she was smiling so brightly. Priya shared with him the flashback of how they had met and how she had fallen for him after her heartbreak. Neel was surprised but happy to hear her story. He kissed her forehead and told her that he was glad she chose him.

Neel got up from bed and suggested they start their day. Priya happily agreed, and they got ready for the day. They had a lovely breakfast and then went for a long walk in the park. They held hands, feeling the warmth of the sun on their faces a

As they walked, they talked about their dreams and aspirations for the future. Priya shared her desire to start her own data analysis firm, and Neel encouraged her to pursue it. He told her that he would always support her and be by her side no matter what.

Priya felt grateful for Neel's unwavering support and love. They walked and talked for hours until the sun began to set. They sat at the park and, watched the vibrant colors of the sky as the sun went down. Priya felt so content and happy, knowing that she had Neel by her side and that they were on going to travel to Thailand.