Loveleen

Loveleen took some time to gather her thoughts and prepare for the conversation with Diya. She didn't want to come on too strong or make her friend feel uncomfortable. She wanted to express her feelings in a way that was honest, respectful, and true to herself.

That evening, Loveleen and Diya met up for dinner. They talked about their day and caught up on each other's lives. Loveleen was nervous, but she knew she had to tell Diya how she felt.

After they finished eating, Loveleen took a deep breath and began to speak.

"Diya, there's something I need to tell you. I know we've been friends for a long time, but I've been feeling something more for you. I don't want to ruin our friendship, but I couldn't keep my feelings hidden any longer. I just wanted to be honest with you."

Diya looked surprised but listened intently as Loveleen continued to express her feelings.

"I understand if you don't feel the same way, and I don't want to put any pressure on you. I just wanted to tell you how I feel because you're important to me, and I value our friendship above everything else."

Diya took a moment to process what Loveleen had said. She appreciated her honesty and bravery in expressing her feelings.

"Loveleen, thank you for telling me. I had no idea you felt this way, and I appreciate your honesty. I value our friendship too, and I hope we can continue to be friends. I don't feel the same way, but that doesn't change how much you mean to me. You'll always be important to me, and I'm glad we can have this conversation."

Loveleen felt a wave of relief wash over her. She had taken a chance and expressed her feelings, and even though Diya didn't feel the same way, their friendship was still intact.

"Thank you for understanding, Diya. I'm glad we can still be friends and that this hasn't changed anything between us."

Loveleen and Diya hugged, and Loveleen felt grateful to have such a supportive friend in her life. She knew that expressing her feelings had been the right thing to do, and she felt proud of herself for being brave enough to take the chance.

In the end, Loveleen learned that being honest and vulnerable is not always easy, but it's an important part of any relationship. She also learned that even if things don't turn out the way you hope, it's still possible to maintain a valuable friendship. Even thou love is painful.

Diya knew that day she needed to Be like  Loveleen and make things clear between her and Priya.

She knew what needed to be done and thanks to Loveleen coming out to her, she was given the strength to move forward .