Meet Diya

At only 28 years Diya had already achieved tons of success which only some could dream of. 

Being the only daughter of billion Rohit Roy, it was given that she would one day take over her father's business. Diya on the other hand had other plans, she always enjoyed being creative and business so she wanted to be the head of marketing. Her parents argued as to how would she manage both. Diya was able to convince them that she will.

Diya grew up in a home where she always felt like she needed to prove herself and felt that people always judged her, hence she wanted to achieve success on her own and prove to her father is able to handle both roles. At a young age, Diya worked and studied part-time, she never depended on her parents but was a billion daughter , her father kept a close eye on her and Diya had no idea.

Diya was successful in every aspect of her life besides love, she was single and it didn't matter much to her as she was always busy after all she is soon to take over the biggest Tech company in Australia.

Her parents knew in the company months what the road looked like for her and so they decided to book her a holiday to Thailand to destress 

Diya was thrilled to hear about the holiday her parents had booked for her in Thailand. She had been working non-stop for months and needed a break to recharge her batteries. She packed her bags and headed to the airport, excited to explore a new country and experience new things.