Girls Trip: Bali

The girls touched down in Bali after a few hours as the island is super close to Australia. Diya couldn't believe how beautiful the airport was and for once she didn't feel tired. Once the girls were passed immigrants, they processed to collect their bags. 

Keri planned the perfect trip and that was to get drunk and hook up. After all they were single. 

Diya wasn't too sure about that plan, but she decided to go along with it and try to have some fun. As they arrived at their hotel, they were greeted by the stunning view of the ocean and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore.

Keri suggested they hit up the beach club nearby and get some drinks, which sounded like a good idea to Diya. As they made their way to the beach club, they passed by some locals who were selling handmade bracelets and other accessories. Diya was drawn to the colorful bracelets and ended up buying a few as souvenirs.

Once they reached the beach club, they ordered some cocktails and found a spot to relax by the pool. They chatted and laughed, enjoying the warm sun and the beautiful scenery. As the night fell, they headed to a bar nearby and continued drinking and dancing.

Diya had fun, but she couldn't help but think about Priya every now and then. She wondered what she was doing, where she was, and if she was thinking about her too. She tried to push those thoughts aside and just focus on having a good time with her friends.

Little to Diya's Knowle, Priya was also in Bali with her friends to celebrate her birthday. Their birthdays were one day apart. 

Diya had no idea that Priya was also in Bali. She had been so focused on trying to move on and enjoy her time with her friends that she hadn't even thought about running into Priya.

Priya, on the other hand, had a feeling that she might run into Diya. She couldn't explain why, but she had a gut feeling that they would cross paths again. She tried to push the thought out of her mind and focus on enjoying her time with her friends.

Little did they know, fate had a plan for them that would bring them together once again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do your guys think? Would they meet? Would Diya still have the same feelings? Do they make out ?

To find out , You have to stay tune