Chapter 1- ❁Shovelware's brain game!❁

It was a beautiful morning, birds were singing, flowers were blooming, and most importantly, it was another day of Shovelware's brain game! Deep in Shovelware Studios Hollywood, a live game of Shovelware's brain game was taking place, how exciting!

The audience was making small chit-chat, and the contestants got their flashy pedestals ready, "Filmed on a soundstage at Shovelware Studios Hollywood and live in front of a studio audience it's time for Shovelware's brain game!" the announcer announced, The yellow doors swung open, "And now introducing everyone's favorite fruit...it's the Dancing banana!", the Dancing banana twirled his mic, The audience went wild as he started trekking down the stairs.

"I love you!" "You're so cool!" "Can I get your autograph?" "Hi hi hi!" the audience chanted, "Thank you, thank you!" the Dancing banana waved his arms as he got up to the podium, he stood on the stage with his head(?) up hi and his microphone gripped tight.

"Hello to all of you watching at home at SWTV!" he said to the microphone, "That's right, nobody wanted to touch the airing rights with a twenty-foot pole, so we made our own TV network!",  he approached one of the contestants and asked them to pick a category. 

"Hmmm," said Xx_Emilythegamergirl_xX, the categories rolled up on the trivia boards, Artistic Integrity, Science Rules, and Memorable events, "I'll go with this one!" she decided on the Science rules category, and now the game was officially rolling!

"No!" "Correct!" "American Gothic?" "Indeed!" "Ponder?" "Wrong." "Paris?" "Nope!" "Must go faster!" "Not a chance!" "What?" "You've just posted cringe!", the show was rolling in with trivia questions, "Car Battery!" the Announcer said happily, moondarkfox looked up, and there was a gigantic block of car battery about to hit her, "WHAT THE FUCK-" she screamed, BONK.

Y/n looked at her dead body with concern, which is reasonable, "Uh-", "Ok, moving on..." the banana walked towards them, "Which category will you be ordering?" he asked, "Uh, I'll pick Artistic Integrity..." Y/n nervously answered, "The Japanese art of paper folding is popular all around the world. Paper cranes, paper planes, paper unicorns, you name it! Naturally, being from Japan, this art form has a Japanese name! What is it?" the Announcer pronounced.

 "I think Origami," Y/n said, "Oralgami!" vnjun said, "Chiyogami?" Max_andcheese said, "And you answer is correct!" Dancing banana congratulated, "Oh, that's cool!" Y/n said, forgetting about the dead body entirely.

The audience was having a good time, Dancing banana had a good time, but the contestants where another story, from getting set on fire and winning a cheap cabbage as a bonus prize, let's just say they had really different opinions about the show, but we don't care about that!

All was going well until somebody from the crowd interrupted the show, "Pardon me..", the banana turned around and realized who was speaking, it was Pear, "I was told there would be humorous content in this show," the audience looked at him, "And yet I haven't laughed even once!" he said with his deep voice, "Do you want a refund or something?" asked Dancing banana, "A REFUND?" Pear scoffed, "Psshahahahahaha!" he started to chuckle his stem off.

"A refund? No, you simple fool...What I want is much larger..." He got up with his arm held high, "I WANT..." he stopped for a while and thought equally as long as he stopped, "A refund would be quite nice, actually.", "Well you laughed now, so you can't have one anymore." the Dancing banana said with his same goofy smile.

Pear put his hand up and was about to fight back, but in the end, he decided to sit back. After the interruption, the show went normally, well, if you think winning ancient artifacts where normal.

Soon, after all the questions, it was time to announce the rounds winner, "And the winner of this round is...Y/n!" said the banana as he performed his signature dance, "Wow! I've never won before, thank you for the....dancing hotdog with a rock n' roll guitar?" Y/n held up the hotdog with red guitar with confusion.

"Well this was Shovelware's brain game, sponsored by L.A.Z.Y Technologies! They literally paid us to make this show!" the announcer ended the round as Dancing banana walks up the stairs, "Goodbye and goodnight fellas, see you all tomorrow!" he said as he went through the door, no, he literally phased through the doors, BrookHaven style.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ok, the cool romance stuff will happen next chapter, so stay tuned! and thank you for checking out this fanfic