Chapter 3- ❁Another day❁

It was another beautiful day, the sun shined bright, and The birds were tweeting, no seriously, the birds had phones and were posting about how much making nests suck. Shovelware Studios Hollywood department was towering over the other buildings, like always, while the employees were being overworked, beneath the building was hosting the studio of Shovelware's brain game, which was currently empty, due to the fact that the audience only arrives at noon, but it was still morning.

 The seats for the usual bustling audience were empty, and there was nobody, except for pear, who was sitting down in the 3rd row, making his iconic smug face. While in the employees' room, Banana was busy preparing for the match, he was adjusting his tie and microphone, the game was going to start in a few hours, so he didn't have that much to do, so he decided to just wait around until he got an idea.

What if I go find Pear and....mess around with him a bit, he sinisterly thought, he swung the yellow doors open and scanned for Pear, which didn't take long, since he was sitting close to the doors. "So you decided to come back huh?" Banana leaned next to him, causing him to flinch, "W-what?"

Pear turned around, then rolled his eyes, "Oh god it's you again.", " Hey, don't judge me, I'm not the one who's spending money to go to a game show they don't like." Banana teased, "Uh well," before Pear could make an excuse, the Dancing banana took a slip out of his pocket and silently gave it to Pear.

Pear looked at it and gasped, it was Banana's phone number, there was a bit of flavor text at the back, "Your grand prize?" Pear said confusingly, Wait...did he just give me his number?! His face went red.

He looked around, then he silently put the card in his invisible pockets, because of course, everybody has them because we're all food, except for most of the contestants, actually, why are they different from all of us? Why do they look like that? Are they government experiments?!

A few hours have passed and it was finally, another round of Shovelware's brain game! Dancing banana jumped out of the stage and fell flat on the floor, doing the dead family guy pose, he stood back up and trotted over to the stadium, "What a show off." Pear thought, as an attempt to block his impulsive thoughts.

The gameshow went surprisingly well, there was no interruptions, no accidents, and the prizes were actually pretty good! It wasn't a boring one to, the contestants where going toe-to-toe against each other, point by point, which had the audience at the edge of their seat, well, except for Pear, who was just sitting there, exchanging awkward glances with Banana.

After the match ended, Pear decided to look around and hopefully by chance bump into Banana, as he was checking out the studio, he 'coincidentally' bumped into Banana, "Oh hello again~" the Banana turned around and looked at him, Goddamit why do I keep bumping into him?  

"Oh, hi." Pear replied unwillingly, "So, what 'cha doing?" Banana leaned towards him, Pear backed away and sighed, "I was just looking around.", "Hm okay, say, did I mention that there's new merchandise in the gift shop?" Banana smirked, Pears face lit up, "NEW GIFTSHOP MERCH?" his frown turned into a giddy smile.

"Ooh I just love consumerism!" He skedaddled towards the Shovelware gift shop, Banana gazed at him and chuckled, "I love it when he does that." he twirled his microphone and walked towards the employees room, he took one more glance at Pear, who was getting excited at every new item he came across, Banana smiled and pushed the door.

"I wish I could tell him that I made those for him."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys! Sorry for the delayed chapter, we, I meant I am very busy on uh, other things, but don't worry, I will be updating this book 1-3 times a week, since I have many things to handle, like filing up paper work, updating my other books, hiding Bob away from the Anti-Government, did I say that? Uh, forget what I just said, well, thank you for reading this chapter, see you next chapter!