Chapter 7- ❁Stop the hearts!❁

The oldest nephew looked at Pear suspiciously, "Are you here to ruin the show?", Pear groaned and checked his clipboard, the oldest nephew, whose name is Ripe, was definitely there. "Ok look, I signed up for the stage assistant job." Pear grimaced, before he could speak up again, Ripe smirked, "So you're that in love with uncle bossman, talk about enemies to lovers huh?"

Pears face heated up, from anger and embarrassment, "Just go back to your job, and make sure your younger nephew is already onstage." he said while looking at the clipboard, "Sure sure, just don't fuck uncle bossman while you're at." Ripe said jokingly, Pear gipped his clipboard tighter while making a forced smile, well, a forced 'peaceful' face.

While he was standing where Peel would usually be, he was still thinking about what Ripe said, Me? Fall in love with someone? And it's the Dancing banana? Ridiculous! I would never- Pear thought for a second, after everything that happened, how can he say that he 'hated' him? He had walked with him. He gave him his phone number, and he rode a motorbike with him, enemies don't do that!

Pear shrugged away his thoughts, it was almost time for the show to begin, so he decided to make sure the stage lights were fine. Meanwhile, D.B. was in the employees' room, admiring his reflection while practicing lines, "Welcome folks!" "Too simple..." Please don't bail me!" "Nevermind, somebody might recognize me..." "Hello, darling~" "No, that's too flirty-"

He slumped on one of the bright yellow chairs with red cushions and sighed, Why do I keep messing it up? It's not like I always sucked at rehearsing lines...Well, kinda, but I always ended up using a snappy catchphrase! He peeked through the door, and there he was, ticking checkboxes on his clipboard, Banana smiled, Pear's doing such a great job! he thought happily, ah right, Pear, there's a lot to think about him.

The dancing banana would usually tease Pear, making horny jokes on show, flirting at him, gifting him with new merch and basically making Pear blush by being so goddamn fruity, he thought it would be a fun thing to do, performing romantic gestures to somebody that hated them with a 'passion', but as more shows passed, and more conversations were shared, the romantic gestures felt more, genuine.

Every time he tried to tell himself that he was just teasing Pear and doesn't have feelings for him, the more his love for Pear became more then 'for fun', it was like he really wanted to be with him, to hold his hand, to hug him, to have fun and travel with him. Banana bonked his head on one of the counters, trying to shoo away the voices that were telling him, "It's the way things are supposed to be."

He kept on banging his head until he got dizzy, but his thoughts were still there, you can't just say you're flirting at him for fun if you make CLOTHING and PINS for him, not to mention the time he gave Pear a DISCOUNT of 50%, the announcer even thought he was possessed!

D.B sighed, Pear was a really fine man, and he didn't even hide it, he literally flirted with him at live television, so there wasn't any hiding, the audience already knew he was gay, but they just thought he was, repeat after me, "Joking around with Pear."

So it was settled, he was going to confess to Pear this show, he didn't care what anybody thought, it was his own choice, and maybe even Pears, but who knows? He straighten his bowtie and twirled around his mike as he busted through the yellow doors.

"It's time for another round of Shovelwares Brain game!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi guys, here's another chapter, sorry for taking a long time to post another chapter, I have been pretty busy and tired lately, but don't worry, another chapter will be coming soon, and another thing, Fish ice-cream's finding a way to get my author notes NOT vandalized! Which is nice because ok this is the last time I'll go through things.

I hacked into that weird sushi girls account, but I didn't change the password, of course, so I will be posting a special chapter to disclose the information

Hi guys, sorry for the delayed chapter, I've just been stressed and working on other things, while also procrastinating and being lazy, so sorry again, also, please keep in mind that this fanfic is filled with headcanons and not canon, so please don't attack me Shovelware studios, but still, i love this game, but I have brain rot of atleast 10 fandoms, I'm going to work on my other fanfics, since i have many ideas for my OC story and other stuff, so check out my other books, but stay tuned for the next chapter!