Chapter 4- ❁The rain sucks, but walks are fun❁

Pear was walking down the street, carrying a bag full of merchandise and the slip of paper in his hand, he looked at it once, then twice, then thrice. "...Should I try and call him?", he decided to go home first, so he continued to walk home. While he was trekking down the street, drops of water started to fall from the sky, the longer he stands there, the more rain fell, "Great." Pear grumbled.

He covered himself (and his merch, most importantly), running towards the tunnel that led to his town, suddenly, his slip of paper flew away, blown away. Pear ran towards the paper, trying to keep up with the wind, but hey, it's the wind, no matter how hard he ran, the wind carried the piece of paper further away, in the last minute, the wind blew the paper away, forever lost in the vast night sky.

 "No..." Pear mumbled, "No no no..." he sat on the street, he lost his chance, but what chance? What chance did he have? He started sulking, rain trickled down his face, and waterdrops kept on hitting him, there was a slight pain in his heart, but there was no point in crying over spoiled milk, well in this situation, crying over the blown-away paper.

He moped around, slowly reaching towards the tunnel, letting the rain target him, raindrops were running down his green skin, and his eyes were filled with vast nothingness, in other words, he was dead inside, the rain started pouring faster and harder, but at the moment, he didn't really care. So he decided to sit down on the side of the road, just staring at well, the road.

As he was staring at the ground, the rain suddenly stopped falling, he turned around and realized who it was, it was the Dancing banana carrying a yellow umbrella, "Hey there, what're you doing out here all alone?" he asked, Pear gazed at him for a while and looked back at the ground,  "Nothing.", "Hm...well, it's raining pretty hard, and it's late, how about I walk you home?" Banana smiled, Pear thought for a while, a part of him wanted to decline his offer, while the other part wanted to accept his offer.

"Uh...f-fine." he crossed his arms, and they started to walk with each other, "So, why were you sitting alone in the rain, this late?" the Banana asked him, Pear stayed silent for a while, then he sighed, "I uh, was just enjoying the rain." Pear sarcastically said, Banana chuckled and twirled his umbrella, spraying a few drops of water onto Pear, "I like the rain too, but it's too wet," he said jokingly.

Pear slightly chuckled, not because it was a good joke, it was a terrible joke, "That wasn't funny at all...", Banana smiled, "Well you still laughed," Pear stared at him and grumbled, "Shut up.", "You know, you should laugh more, you look much better when you do," Banana said, Pear was speechless, his face was heating up, "I-I'm not saying that you look terrible, I meant that you look much better when you laugh-" Banana nervously stuttered.

Once Pear snapped out of his numb state, he looked at him and laughed, "Oh what is this? The charismatic and confident host, the Dancing banana, is stuttering?", the Banana scoffed, "Haha, aren't you the one who buys merch with my face on it?", Pear immediately stopped the teasing and grumbled, "Shut the fuck up.."

The two fruits exchanged conversations as they walked through the rain, soon, they reached Pear's house, "Well, goodbye and goodnight Pear!" Banana said, still gripping onto his umbrella, "Ah yes...goodnight." Pear said.

Before he closed the door, Banana inched closer, "Also, I forgot to mention this, I like your badge!", Pear started blushing, again, "T-thanks.", once they said their goodbyes and fuck offs, Pear closed the door.

Pear groaned and sat on the couch, "Why didn't I ask him for his number? I just another chance of-" Pear stopped monologuing for once, he sighed and went to bed.

In the middle of the night, well, midnight to be exact, Pear's phone let out a DING, he woke up and sleepily reached out, after rubbing his eyes and staring at the screen, he gawked at what he saw.

[ Hey there Pear! I got your number! ;) ]

"What?!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi guys, here's another chapter, I hope you enjoy it. Also, one thing I should say, this book will have 10 chapters, plus epilogue.  Sorry if you were expecting more, but this is usually how much chapters my books have, besides, Fish ice-cream hates it when I work on books to long, and Bob hates it even more, since I have to feed them  g̷͙̜̣̘̗̼͔̔́̌͆̈̔͊͘͝o̴̡͈̗̹͖͉͈̫̺̣̞̤̯̝͛̐̂͜v̸̧̧̲̤͖͍̲̬̺̣̭̿e̷̡̢͙͍̮̺̜͉͓̮̥̱͎̿̿̍͒̄̾̆̾̿͐̀r̶̡̨̮̠̹͍̠̠̯̼̖̘͑̉̓̈͛ͅñ̶̨̡̨̯̤̺̱͎̤̙̤̥̗̘͔̺͙m̵̡͇̦̣͈̖̮̪͈͔͊̃̍̂͂̏͝e̵̠̟̠̻̟̻̹̠̼̻̻̳͛́̉͛̃̌̊̾̾̈͘̚͠͝n̷̛̬̜̟̪͍̼͈̾͋͐̐̐́͂͘t̶̨̛͈̤̗̜͓̭̖̝̗̤͕͈̯̰̲̣̽̏͋̈́̔̑̎̄̑̕͜͝ ̷̢̨̮͕͇̼̼͎͇̤͎̱̮̑ĕ̵̺̻̪̗̖͒̿̿̆̔̒̊͘̚x̷̡̲̠͈̘̟̣̦͈̤̳̝͍̤̘͍̭̭̃͐̑͘p̷̧̥͈̫͇͖̞̫͔͚̟̼̏̎̽̔̈̒̇̓ͅͅę̵̡̲̫̠̋̍̽̊̽̈́͐̚r̶̞̹̼͓͚̣̽͆͂̊͂͛̋̿͂̾̐͗́̅͘i̵̡̡̞̠̳̣͓̪̹̙͍̯͉̪̬̼̠͉͒͂̔̀͗̅͊͊̈́̒̚m̷̨̢̖̤̤̻̣͍̙͖̤̦̩̄̐̈́ͅe̸̢̺̝̯̠̬͇̙̜̭͙͇̽̉͆̂̓̔̄͑̊̋̅͗̚̕ͅͅn̶͈̠̤͚̬͙͍̣̞̊̒̅͆͒͑̇̓̈́͠ͅţ̵̛̻̠̳̼͕̗̩͉͍̹͔͐̆̋̾͊͑͌̈́͗̈̀̀̍̊͆͝͠s̷̺̤̦̠̠͂

Did I just write that? Forget what I said, who even is Bob? I must be crazy! Oh god, now Ramune is going to find out about him, WAIT I DIND'T MEAN TO WRITE THA-

Hi there guys! Sorry if I took long, I have many other books I want to focus on, but I also really love this book, so I hope you understand my delays. I also, do 10 chapter books mostly, well, on my other character x character books. I'm also about to create a Aurora candy x Stardust cookie fanfic, OK ENOUGH WITH THE ADVERTISING, have a good day/night/afternoon/noon/midnight/etc.!!!!!