Character info😁🖤

Name: (first and last) Ketsumi Chiyama
Birthday: December 2nd
Sexuality: Lesbian, but she will flirt with anybody lol😂
Pronouns: She/they, anything except he or it.

Personality: Flirty, sarcastic, a low-key memer (due to Hitoshi's influence), kinda blunt, cheerful to certain people, easily annoyed, kinda messy but not as Hitoshi, loud asf when the mood strikes her, clingy when she's scared or insecure, loves hugs and cuddles, but not from guys, excluding Hitoshi and another dude who will appear sometime soon lol; gets flustered when someone flirts back 😂, and she loves physical affection, like, it's literally her love language!

Likes: Reading, watching memes, cats, snakes, cuddles and hugs(but not from guys, excluding a chosen few!), girls😩, hot chocolate, MILFs, anime, saying random shit in Chinese, kisses(the candy and the action), telenovelas and blood jokes.

Dislikes: Old guys middle-aged guys, guys who aren't her friends, people that are scared of her Quirk, dogs, rats, homophobes, and bratty kids.
Ethnicity: Japanese, Chinese
Birthplace: Okinawa, Japan, but she grew up in Beijing, China, then returned to Japan when she was 8.

Parents: Mother, Haruka Chiyama; Father, Junbei Chiyama (formerly Junbei Xuetong) both died in a villain attack in China when she was 8.

Relative(s): Shota Aizawa (relationship: second cousin, once removed on her mom's side), Xiaomei Hanamoto (relationship: dad's biological older sister)

Appearance: Ketsumi has black hair with violet purple and red tips(now it's swirled with all three colors at 15), her eyes are violet purple, she has a diamond shaped face, and her skin tone is a medium cinnamon brown color. Her current hairstyle is a short, choppy, pixie undercut fade. Her 8 year old hairstyle was neck-length black hair with violet purple and red tips.

Quirk: Vampire
Ketsumi has the same abilities as a mythical vampire, which include superhuman speed, hearing, sense of smell, enhanced strength, and enhanced sight. She can also grow bat wings out of her back, and if she drinks a human with a quirk's blood, she can use said human's Quirk for a short period of time, currently for 10 minutes maximum.
Drawbacks of her Quirk are that if she uses it too long, she will get intense bloodlust and attempt to bite any humans near her, then she will fall asleep for about 3 hours, give or take a few minutes. She also has to drink human blood every 2 weeks, or else she will go slowly insane and end up murdering a person as a result of not drinking. She can eat human food, but she has to have her meat medium to very rare.

Friend(s): Hitoshi Shinso, her childhood friend who she met shortly after coming to Japan and being put in a orphanage after her aunt's family kicked her out.
Love interest(s): Setsuna Tokage, Kinoko Komori, Kyoka Jiro, Tsuyu Asui, but she ends up with a certain character in the end😏😏

This is my first fanfic, I hope you, my one follower, will like my first chapter when I release it in a few days!

Byeee~
Author-sama ❤️💜🖤