- 𝐂𝐡. 2 -

Night fell. As the wind embraced the people who were still outside their homes.

At the Convenience Store, the bell rang meaning that someone opened the door.

"Ah, wel- WELCOME!"

A small chubby boy exclaimed as his eyes glimmer behind his glasses.

"It's her, Y/N! My classmate. I hope, I can befriend her in this body...too"

The boy thought as he watches Y/n seemingly searching around or rather, she was sensing the place structure.

"C-can I... Can I help you with something?

The boy shyly asked, Y/n's turned towards his voice.

"Well, I would like to buy some chocolate milk..."

Y/n said.

"Oh, then you can go around at the back there, we keep it in the beverage area"

The boy instructed as he smiled. Though, Y/n didn't moved.

"Why isn't she moving? Perhaps she didn't hear me?"

The boy pondered and was about to repeat his word when Y/n places both her hand on the counter and slowly getting closer to the boy.

The boy turned red instantly, he looked like a tomato. He closed his eyes, afraid of what was to come, however, nothing came.

The boy opened his eyes to look at Y/n who already backs away, hands on her nape.

"Um.."

Y/n turn her head at the boy and pointed her fingers to her eyes.

"I'm actually blind as you can see.."

Y/n said as she puts half of her bangs out of her face and let the boy see her lilac eyes.

"EH, Y/N-"

The boy blurted out and immediately grabbed his mouth cutting himself off.

Y/n puts down her hand as the atmosphere switched.

"Ah, no please, I'm not a stalker or a creep! M-My friend! I'm friends with Daniel Park. H-he always talks a lot about you!"

The boy explained. His eyes were trembling, almost trying not to cry of embarrassment and misunderstanding.

"And um, my name is coincidentally Daniel too..."

The boy added, awkwardly laughing to put an ease in the tense atmosphere.

Y/n chuckled.

"Why are you so tense? it's not like I'm going to bite you..."

Y/n said as she gave Daniel a "convincing" smile before she clasp his hands together and asked for the milk again.

Daniel gets out of the counter and walks towards the back helping Y/n to grab her chocolate milk.

The bell of the store door rang.

Daniel immediately went back behind the counter and welcomed the customers while Y/n stays at the back.

Three people entered the store.

Surprisingly, it was their classmates.

"Welcome.."