- 𝐂𝐡. 4 -

Opening the door to the convenience store, Y/n felt someone on the floor.

"HUH! Y/N!?"

Little Daniel immediately got up and lowered his head from an embarrassing moment.

"Ah, wait.. isn't she blind? Does that mean she didn't see me doing that?"

Daniel thought as he peeks on Y/n.

"What are you doing? Are you working out?"

A pretty smile greeted little Daniel making him redden even more.

Y/n walks back around the store, grabbing a snack, touching and distinguishing it by its smell.

The store bell rang again, A beautiful girl entered the store.

Smiling at Little Daniel before going to look around and grab things and giving Daniel a little treat.

"You must be tired? Drink this!"

Y/n with snacks on her hand, bumped into the girl accidentally.

"Ah...sorry"

"...Ah"

Both pretty girls managed to grab the same snack that fell on the floor.

Y/n gave the pretty girl a smile as she let go and blushes.

Y/n apologize, the girl said it was fine with a little red tint on her cheeks, before she leaves the store.

"I didn't grab anything weird did I?"

Y/n asked Daniel, after the incident happened earlier.

"Ah, no, not really weird but..."

Daniel looks at the snacks she has.

"But?"

"Nothing really, I'm just curious do you have a dog Y/n?"

"Oh, Yeah, can you scan it? I'm actually in a hurry..."

"Ahh, sorry.."

Daniel immediately worked on it. As Y/n fidgets her hand.

"Y/n is acting weird since yesterday. Did something happen to her?...I wanted to ask her"

Daniel pondered, with each passing time. A doubt slipped through his mind.

He paused and looked up at Y/n who seems to be in dazed but she wasn't.

Y/n tilted her head before Daniel continues.

"Is...is Y/n really blind?...."

Daniel shakes his head trying to erase that thought. He asked Y/n if she needed a bag which she agreed.

"Are you okay, Daniel?"

"Ah, Y-yeah, I'm fine!!"

Daniel sweatdropped, Y/n didn't buy it but nonetheless she just smiled and pats his hair.

"You have a great friend, little Dan"

Y/n blurted out, seemingly changing the subject as she sense that Daniel was feeling suspicious about her.

Daniel blushes at the sight of the smiling woman in front of him.