- 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 -

I feel sorry for the people whose first time reading this book since I didn't explain anything to them about Y/n's blindness and thus they need to find it out themselves.

Quitting or continuing reading😭

..........

Saw many comments and got confused about Y/n's disability so I am gonna explain it here. I don't know if this will help though.

- Y/n is 100% blind, with no signs of reacting to the lights.

But the thing here is.

- Y/n is indeed blind and she can see doesn't mean she can see everything.

(Something like this might help you to picture what I'm saying)

It's like that a bat's ability to see through its ears which is called echolocation, using echoes to shape up an object

All the sound that surrounds Y/n reflects off the surface of objects and the reflected sound waves allowed Y/n to picture "shape".

(Notice: Y/n wasn't born blind)

- Y/n can't see through people like their organs or sh*t.

But she can see what's inside of objects.

And since this ability is a bit too OP even though Daniel is literally inhuman.

I will still nerf Y/n using her weaknesses against the sensitivity of her senses.

.
.
.
.

|| Y/n's weakness.

- Y/n can hear everything which is a curse and a great gift at the same time.

Why?

Well, because, imagine yourself in her here, well you are basically Y/n though...Anyways.

(Read this carefully)

You, yourself got a gift of hearing everything AT THE SAME TIME.

-Music
-People's voice
-Cars
-Trains
-Honks
-Machines
-Dogs barking
-Fighting
-Shattering glasses
-Might even people having a steamy night
-ETC...

Imagine hearing this all at the same time when you just wanted to sleep, when you just wanted to relax, when you just wanted to be alone.

...

- Y/n needed to focus her mind in order for her to cancel noises that she doesn't need but when Y/n is in the state of relapsing she couldn't do it.

.
.
.

|| What is Y/n's illness?

- Y/n suffers a very painful throbbing inside her head and sometimes has a hard time breathing due to anxiety, often having repetitive violent behaviors.

What's the cost?

- Y/n suffered a rampaging emotion which she needed to carefully control.

Why?

It's related to her past trauma, or might not even(?)

- If one of her emotions crosses the line out of her limit, like laughing too much, being angered, fearing something, and the feeling of falling in love.

- It will lead to her having a relapse.

What does it look like if she's having a relapse?

- All of Y/n's senses will be blocked. It's like you're in a dark unknown box, can't see, can't hear, and can't smell.

Y/n's biggest focus to control was her fear.

Y/n can't see.

If she can't hear, she'll use her nose.

If she can't use her nose, she'll use her hand.

But what if she can't use it either?

Being blind makes it harder for you to see what's ahead of you.

||

- If you have more questions, please feel free to tell/message me and let us burn our brains understanding *your/ Y/n's situation, HAHA.😭

And about the confusion against "Y/n see blah blah".

It's because Y/n CAN SEE but in a DIFFERENT way.🙂

Please tell me you understand my explanation if not then I'm gonna cry.🥹

And about my mistakes in grammar and spelling- ignore them...please.