- 𝐂𝐡. 32 -

Morning came.

About days passed since the day that Y/n told little Daniel about another person living in their house.

In school.

Daniel spotted Y/n carefully putting down her bag on the side of her desk, then pulled her chair and sit down.

He walks toward her and lightly taps her shoulder.

Y/n turns her head to his body and immediately grabs his hand with a worried complexion.

"Is little Danny alright?"

Daniel stared at her face before nodding his head.

"Yeah, he's alright and she's gone now"

A hand then grabs his shoulder making Daniel look behind him while Y/n just tilts her head.

"What if she's still around? Maybe you should call the police...?"

Daniel looks at cross-armed Zoe who was staring into his eyes while Doo and his friend find it amusing that Daniel has a stalker.

Jay looks at Daniel, then put a box cutter in his hand and gave Y/n a small taser.

Y/n raised her eyebrow and smiled at Jay.

"Jay?"

"..."

Jay grabs her hand and writes something on it while secretly caressing every tip of Y/n's fingernail.

Daniel looks at them before turning his attention to his hand that's holding the box cutter when he notices a ring on his finger.

Zoe witnessed his face went pale for a second before going back to normal which made her worried.

"Daniel, are you okay?"

Daniel just looked at her and smiled before nodding his head.

Y/n rubs her thumbs against the two buttons at the bottom of the taser.

"It shaped like a flashlight...how to turn this-"

She pressed the button which made a sound, then she got startled and nearly drops the taser.

Then proceed to push the other button and got confused.

"What happened?"

Zack grabs her hand and turns off the flashlight that hit his eyes without Y/n being aware of it.

"Y/n that hurt..."

"Huh? OH! I'm sorry. What happened?"

"This~"

Zack grabs her hand and pressed her thumb against his eyes with that smirk on his face.

"You hit my eyes and it really hurts, I think I'm going to cry, Y/n. You should take responsibility for this~"

"I'm sorry, how should I atone for this? Do you want Daniel then?"

"Huh!? No!"