- 𝐂𝐡. 11 -

It was the first day of the weekend. Y/n walked with Daniel towards Duke's house.

"So many people are streaming today, even Duke was streaming too, Y/n!"

Daniel said, striking up a conversation with the girl.

"Really? What does it look like?"

Y/n asked. Though, she wasn't really interested in social media.

"Well, it's like people watch you through the internet"

Daniel explained.

"Oh? That's kind of weird? Why do people need to watch other people?"

Y/n asked which startled Daniel.

"Sorry, I wasn't really familiar with it. But, I get it somehow. These streamers create content to entertain their audience the same as people watching a movie"

Y/n said. Though, they already reached their destination, they walked inside Duke's house that was open.

Daniel walks inside the open door to Duke's room while holding Y/n's hand.

"Duke?"

Daniel called out.

"W-We let ourselves in. The door was open"

He added as Duke turned his head towards the two, widening his eyes.

"Y/n!? Daniel!?"

Duke shouted.

Daniel and Y/n sat beside Duke who was in between them.

The two new arrival figures in Duke's rap room on paprika tv made his views skyrocket immediately.

People give out so many balloons.

Two people among the audience were fighting who gave out more balloons.

Jay, on the other hand was one of the two individuals who kept sending balloons as his rival gave up. He smiled, he did not care. What he wanted was the confused girl behind his screen.

"What was that sound?"

Y/n asked.

"Oh? It's the sound of the balloons people give out"

Duke explained.

"The balloons here are equivalent to money"

Duke whispered which made Y/n frown slightly. She wasn't fond of people giving out money carelessly, yet she does the same. Good lord.

The sound of the balloon's notification suddenly stopped.

"It stops?"

Daniel looks at the screen, there's no more floating balloon from the person who kept sending.

Y/n remained silent before putting a sad expression in her face.

"Aw. I like the sounds of it though"

Y/n sadly exclaimed with a sigh leaving her lips until the balloons rapidly consumed the whole comment section again.

Jay, who's watching the live stream, watched how Y/n laugh. Blushing when Y/n called him cute like "How cute, whoever that sender was"

In their streams, Y/n decided to play a guitar beautifully while Duke and Daniel sing their songs.