- 𝐂𝐡. 35 -

After the event involving Daniel's dog, about a week had gone.

Since it was lunch break, Y/n recommended heading to the cafeteria, and the gang agreed.

Daniel look back and saw Jiho on his phone and invited him over to come with them but Jiho declined the invitation to join them with a smile and glance back at his phone.

Daniel didn't say anything as he made his way closer to Y/n who was listening to their conversation.

___

After Jiho separated from Daniel's gang or "his so-called friends," whom he believed they weren't, a few days went by.

Someone barges into the door of the classroom yelling as he looks for Jiho.

"Hey! You piece of sh#t! You think I wouldn't find you here!?"

One of the three outsiders pinned Jiho on the back and choked him with his arm as the rest of the class just watched.

Daniel intervened and grabbed the man's shoulder, who in return was Intimidated by his large size.

"Hey, is there a problem?"

"huh..oh yeah this midget scammed me!"

When whispers started in the class, Jiho blushed in embarrassment.

"Hey! Follow me! I think I know what's going on here!"

In an effort to look composed and cool-headed in front of the three, Jiho stands straight, hands in his pocket.

Jiho led them outside as they exited the building, and his classmates watched as they did so.

"Did Jiho scam someone?"

"Who knows?"

Daniel stood in front of his desk and simply stared at Y/n, whose chin was resting on her palm.

___

School ended.

Zack had called the gang and somehow, even Y/n, who had no idea what to do, had followed them to a PC cafe.

There are seven of them in total, Jiho, Mira, Zoe, Vasco, Zack, Daniel, and Y/n.

The six of them then began looking for the email that Zack had given them, but nothing was found.

"Zack...

"Nothing's...coming out"

While Zoe obliterated speak out that he came in last on the exam, Zack started to perspire as he mumbled something.

Zack looks across at Y/n and asks for assistance. Even when Y/n scored the highest on the exam, she won't be able to comprehend what is occurring if she can't see what is on the screen.

"What is it, Zack?"

"I don't know what to do next..."

Zack slumps his upper body over the keyboard, Jiho looks at each one of them before looking at his hand that was on the keyboard.