Chapter 3

I tried just about everything to keep her still. I looked around for something to hold her down. I saw handcuffs, duck tape, a wood plank, rope, and a stapler. I realized the handcuffs would be too small on her. The duck tape would probably her her skin or something and Monica would kill me if she saw that. The wood plank and rope would do just about nothing.

I realized the stapler was still there an idea popped into my head. I looked at Anna and grabbed the stapler. I checked to see how many staples were there. Since there were enough I began my process.

I set the stapler down for a second and pulled up the white sheet from our bed and lifted it over her. I stopped it so it wouldn't cover her head. I wanted a non-squirming child, not a dead one. Once it reached her neck I stopped moving it.

I got the stapler placed one by her neck. I stapled the sheet and mattress together not hitting her. I began to do more staples around her. I stopped once I reached the other side of her neck. Now that she couldn't move I could...wait what was I doing? Why did I not want her to move?

Then I remembered I was trying to make her stop squirming so I could change her. I heard the door handle being jumbled with. Oh shit Monica was home.