Chapter 1

I looked into my precious daughters eyes. The wonderful joy I could see in them. My beautiful 1 year old baby looked at me her beautiful eyes sparkling back at me.

I kissed her precious head that had a little bit of hair. "I'll see you when I get off of work today. You be a good girl for daddy."

I picked her up and gave her to Gregory my husband. He was sitting on the couch watching tv. "I don't understand why you can't stay home for another day with her" Gregory said angrily.

"Because until you find a job someone has to stay with her. I'm not paying someone watch our baby when you are perfectly fine taking care of Anna."

"Either way we're wasting money" Gregory mumbled.

"We're not making money because you can't get off your lazy ass and get a job!"

"Well I've so caught up with baby that I haven't had time to look!"

"Bullshit you sit on the couch all day and watch tv!"

"They have ads for jobs sometimes."

"No they don't Gregory you just want an excuse to sit on the couch all day and absolutely nothing, fucking nothing!"

"Monica I think you need to calm down, you don't want to be pissed off before work."

"Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me! You think that's gonna clam me down! Just take care of Anna and don't kill her, she's my pride and joy and I don't want to lose her."

"Don't worry Monica, I've got her."

"I hope." I grabbed my keys and headed out of the door. I looked back one more time at Gregory and Anna. Gregory waved me to go. I smiled and left.