˗ˏˋnot again'ˎ˗

physical abuse and mentions of sh

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

countless wasn't enough to explain the number of times taehyun thought about what happened yesterday. he couldn't believe that he just let himself freak out in front of people like that. he probably scared them. they weren't even going to do anything, so why did he yell at them? he lay awake under his covers, staring up at the ceiling wistfully. taehyun closed his eyes, trying to get even a minute of sleep. but no, that had to be interrupted when a maid knocked on his door, 

"sir, your mother needs you in the lounge right now." her voice sounded muffled behind the big door guarding taehyun's master bedroom. he hummed in response, although his hands were trembling in fear. who knows when his mother would make him stay in that room and get tortured? usually, it was for the smallest reasons too. he steadied his breathing before making his way out and trudging along the huge corridors of his villa.  

taehyun could only imagine what his mother was going to say. what if she was happy about something? his heartbeat sped up harshly at the thought of his mother being proud of him. however, he shook the thought away to not get his hopes up. after about three minutes of walking, the big, dark red door started to make an appearance, the only source of light being the moonlight from the windows in the corridors. 

taehyun took a deep breath and calmed his hands down before hesitantly knocking against the coloured wood. he opened the door and gulped at the sight of his mother sitting elegantly on the beige sofa. taehyun bowed before walking up to her.

"did you need me for anything, mother?" he asked.

"take a seat," she ordered.

taehyun sat on the other side of the sofa, hiding his gloved hands in between his thighs. he looked down at his lap, waiting for her to say something. shuffling was heard from next to him and he bit his lip nervously.

"what the hell is this?" she asked firmly, and when taehyun looked up, his heart dropped. his mother held that blade which was too familiar for him not to recognize. her hands shook in anger as she held the box cutter, gritting her teeth. taehyun inspected his blood stained on its blade. "should i just put you in a mental hospital? i didn't raise you to cut yourself!" she suddenly yelled, making taehyun flinch as tears filled his eyes. "answer me!" she demanded.

"i'm sorry-- i'm so sorry," he got up and bowed deeply, tears escaping his closed eyes. 

"get up," she stated firmly. taehyun retreated from his bow and stood on wobbly legs. he already saw it coming when she stood up. her palm met taehyun's face, making him hiss in pain. she stood there in deep thought. taehyun bit his lip to supress the sobs that were threatening to escape. she started speaking again, "you know, maybe i should just call them-"

"no! no, please. not again, i beg you," he pleaded, looking at her desperately. 

"if you don't want me to, then you shouldn't have fucking slit yourself!" she yelled as she angrily stomped towards the door. taehyun followed behind her as he starting sobbing loudly, holding her hand in despair. he couldn't do anything about it. if he tried to say anything back, they would beat him more. he had no choice but to listen. his mother shrugged his hand off, left, and shut the door, leaving him in the giant room. 

he backed up to its corner, screaming in terror. he knew that at any moment, the door would open once again, and-- there they were. bulky guards marched towards him, holding whips in their hands. taehyun ran to the side, his eyes not leaving their big figures. but a realisation hit him. he was always going to live this torturous life. there was no point in running away. he'd rather take the pain then try to escape.

so he slid down the wall, sitting there as he looked up at the guards. and before he knew it, two of them guarded his sides as one of them undressed him. he closed his eyes as his blazer was being taken off. soon, he was stripped down to his boxers. he stayed sat on the floor as he flinched at the whip hitting his chest harshly, leaving a bruise. the leather dug lines in his skin, making him scream in pain. 

taehyun yelled out for his mother, even though she was the reason he was getting abused several times a week. "mommy! mom-- please stop it! please-" he cried, gripping the carpets underneath him. he glanced over to his hands, seeing that they took his gloves off too. a painful hit to his thigh made him glue his eyes shut, throwing his head back against the wall. 

"it hurts-- it hurts so much, please--"

---

taehyun stared at himself in his long mirror and traced his bruises. a tear fell down his cheek as he pressed down on his marks, purposefully hurting himself. he cried quietly as he slipped a hoodie on, grabbing his gloves. he sat on his couch, trying to put his gloves on. though, he failed every time. his hands trembled, making it hard to do anything. 

his hiccups echoed in his bedroom as he leaned over to grab his blanket, slowly wrapping it around himself. he sat there for a few minutes, thinking of ways to make it less painful next time. a shaky sigh left his leps, and he went limp, falling to the side on his couch. he curled up and hissed at the pain from his thighs. 

when will this stop?

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺