˗ˏ'uno'ˎ˗

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

taehyun was currently pacing around his room. he was invited to go to soobin's house and regrets agreeing. what was he thinking when he said yes? even worse, what was he going to wear?

there was no point in arguing with himself about going since he had already messaged them and told them he was getting ready. now, he'd just have to deal with it.

taehyun sat down on his bed, gripping his duvet covers. what would one wear to an occasion like this? a suit? or casual? streetwear? formal? he got up and entered his fancy closet. after a few minutes, a jumble of clothes was in his arms, their high-quality fabric warming his skin. he decided on wearing a mixture of streetwear and casual.

>>>

he judged himself in the mirror. maybe the outfit was fine. maybe. but what if they were all wearing something different from him? that would be so embarrassing. he was so close to sending the cancellation message, but decided to go with it anyway. if life was going to give him trauma and anxiety, he might as well enjoy his teenage years before he became completely insane. maybe this was a waste of time though, he thought. but then again, he cleared his schedule and got yelled at for this. a sigh escaped his lips.

time to go to a friend's house for the first time.

---

kernels of popcorn flew in the air from left to right as yeonjun tossed popcorn into beomgyu's mouth from across the kitchen counter, screaming whenever he'd miss. kai sunk into the couch, immersed in the game he was playing. he aggressively slammed his fingers on the controller's 'a' button, squinting his eyes in concentration. he whined and stomped his feet after seeing the 'game over' screen.

amidst the chaos and loudness that erupted from the house, soobin was busy dusting off the potted plants that were placed in the foyer. he felt so excited that they got taehyun to come to his house. after cleaning the place up a bit, he backed up to visually check if it was comfortable enough.

yeonjun side-eyed him from the open kitchen, "don't overdo it, soob!" he yelled. soobin ignored him and dusted his hands off dramatically. just then, the doorbell rang, and the whole house went silent. even the clicks of kai's hands came to a halt. yeonjun raced to the door, and kai jumped over the couch after discarding his controller. beomgyu tried to run, but dragged his injured foot along the floor.

they all stood maniacally in the foyer, mouthing rushed words to each other. yeonjun took a big stride, opening the door and welcoming the sun into soobin's warmly lit house.

taehyun stood on the doorstep, staring at yeonjun emotionlessly. the elder opened his mouth to say something dumb but was quickly pushed out of the way by soobin, who had a kind smile on his face. soobin waved, pretending as if nothing happened.