20.

Dinner Date

It's late Monday afternoon. Master and I are sitting in the living room, I'm kneeling beside him, and he is watching a football game. How boring. But he pets my head, and it makes it worth it. He moves my head and makes me lean against his thigh. It feels nice. I honestly didn't think I would love kneeling. I would do it because it was expected from me, and it brought him pleasure. But now I have a new perspective. It's to remind me of my place, but it also makes me feel safe. It brings me comfort when he pets my head. It helps me bring myself to him and tell him what's on my mind. It's not as scary that way. I just wish kneeling didn't make my legs fall asleep!

"Master? What would you like for dinner?"

"I made us reservations. Thought a night out could be fun."

"Oh, that sounds nice." I turn to talk to him. "Is there any etiquette I need to follow?"

"Just be respectful and call me Sir. That's all I ask, Little One."

"I can definitely do that, Sir."

I go to my room to change. I only have what I came here in. Since I don't wear clothes around his house. I see on my bed a short sun dress. It's a pretty lavender. I put it on. I notice there is no underwear at all. But I'm not sure if that means I am not supposed to wear any. It's not like he'll buy me underwear. I obviously brought some with me. I'd rather be told to take it off, honestly.

I'm about to slip the dress on when there's a knock on my door. He doesn't wait for my answer, slowly opening the door. He takes one look at me and raises an eyebrow.

"I know you're not about to put on underwear. A bra is fine if that makes you feel more comfortable." He says. Not mad, but amused.

I quickly slide off my underwear and place it on the bed.

"This dress is beautiful, Master."

"Let's see how it looks on you first before we make any decisions. Arms up." He says.

I put my arms up, and he slides the dress on me, pulling it into place. He turns me around and gently runs a finger down my spine, giving me goosebumps. He leans down and whispers in my ear,

"If you weren't wearing a bra right now, I would be able to see how hard your delectable nipples are."

I shudder. He knows just what to say. He gently zips up my dress and places a small kiss on the back of my neck. He can be so sweet.

He puts his hands on my hips and turns me to the bed. He bends me over, pushing my head down on the bed. He gently kicks my feet, silently telling me to open my legs. I follow his silent command. He pulls my skirt up and starts to run his hands across my bottom and over the back of my thighs. I feel myself getting wet. This is very sensual.

Keeping a hand on my back, he uses his other hand to run across my vagina, testing my arousal. He seems content with it, and slowly takes, he retracts his hand, and suddenly I feel something getting rubbed on my pussy. He is coating something with my arousal. After a few seconds, I feel it slide into me. It's not very big. Feels like a bullet. Uh oh. This is not an ordinary night out. I should've known. He slaps my butt and pulls my skirt down. He takes my shoulder and makes me stand.

"Shall we get going?" He says. So nonchalantly. As if he didn't just put something inside me. I know what's happening. It's a remote-controlled vibrator. Tonight is going to be hell.

I nod my head and follow him out. We get in the car, and he takes out his phone. All of a sudden, the vibrator turns on. I jump, did not expect that. I look over at him. He has his eyes on his phone. Completely ignoring me. But his eyes are crinkling. I know he saw me. I thought he was just looking up directions. But no. This is Bluetooth enabled. He puts the phone down, and we start to leave. After a minute, he puts his hand on my thigh. Rubbing circles, slowly getting closer to my sex. All of a sudden, the vibrator turns on again. I jerk my head and look at him. One hand is on my thigh, and the other is on the steering wheel. How the hell did he do that??