7.

~ Forgiveness ~

When I opened my eyes, I was sitting up at the edge of the table. My Master is helping me sit down on a chair. He hands me a glass of water. I start to chug it.

"Slow... Slow Little One." My Master says.

I feel my body starting to calm down as I sip on my water.

"How do you feel Rose?"

A giant smile spreads across my face, I can't hide it and I don't even bother trying.

"Oh Master, I loved it. It was amazing." His eyes are twinkling, and his lips are slightly turning up into a smile.

"Good. That was quite a fun session. I'm hoping we have many more like that. But for now, I want you to rest. I brought you clothes during the session Just some leggings and a comfy t-shirt. Do you need help getting changed, or can you do it yourself?"

"I think I got it, Master. Thank you though." I say as I take the clothes and begin to put them on. While I'm doing this, my brain goes back to our session. I realize that I orgasmed, and that reminded me of one of his rules, 'You will ask permission to orgasm and thank me after each one.' Well, shoot. I didn't do either one. I should kneel in front of him and ask for forgiveness. This goes with his everyday rules too. If you break a rule or earn a punishment, come to me and ask forgiveness before I punish you. If you wait until after, it'll be worse. Ugh! I didn't realize how much I would be messing up. I get in my kneeling position in front of him, head bowed, and say

"Master?"

"Yes Rose?"

"Master, I'm sorry for breaking your rule during the session and orgasming without permission."

"Rose, I forgive you. It's not easy to control your orgasm during the first few sessions. Especially given all the different things I was doing to you. So for tonight, since you apologized to me, very sincerely I might add, there is no punishment."

"Thank you, Master."

"Now, I do have homework for you. You can go back to your room and you'll see it laid out on the desk, along with everything you need to answer the questions. Have a good night, Rose. I'm going to do the dishes and then head to bed. "

Wait a second... I haven't eaten yet!