Chapter 4 : Buddy

"Eating bread with jam smothered all over it with you pochita"

---- Aki's Apartment (Tokyo, Japan 1997) ----

"Hey Aki uh.. Where's the jam?"
Pochita asked him, switching his gazes between Aki and the open fridge.

"Which one?" Aki replied to him.

"What do you mean which one? There's different versions of jam!?"
Pochita exclaimed quite confused.

Aki face palmed looking at Pochita quite irritated. He approached both Pochita and the open fridge, He takes out the strawberry jam and places it on the table.

"I'm going to take a dump don't do anything stupid." He stated after he places the jam, He grabbed his newspaper and quickly made his way to the toilet.

After Aki had entered the Toilet Room, Pochita grabbed the pack of bread on the desk and placed it beside the strawberry jam on the table, He opened the jar then took a slice of bread. He shoved his hand inside the jar and spreaded the jam that's on his fingers on the flat surface of the bread.

"Oooh.. Smells good" Pochita stated after he sniffed the Jam covered bread.

He took a bite of the jam covered bread, He looked at the piece of bread gleefully after experiencing the taste of it.

*Flush!*

Aki walked out of the bathroom with the newspaper on his hand. He slowly made his way to the living room, He looked at Pochita disgusted by his manners.

"Demon in the name of devil.. Demon in the name of devil.." Pochita sang as he splashed water in the bathtub he was in. "You're taking too long in there!!" Aki yelled at him outside the bathroom.

"Why are you taking so long in there!?" Aki yelled at him once again but this time outside the toilet room.
"Im taking the fattest and hugest shit in here.. may the primordial fears help me." Pochita told aki, sitting on the toilet, struggling to take a shit.

*Flush!*

The door creaks as Pochita exits the toilet room, passing by aki. Aki notices there is no more toilet paper left, he gazes at it annoyed.

---- Nerima Residence (Tokyo, Japan 1997) ----

"We've got a fiend inside Nerima Residence" A cop spoke to his walkie talkie. "Civilian evacuation and lockdown of the scene is complete at this time."

"The fiend target is holed up in a room on the second floor. We'll let you devil hunters handle the rest"
The cop spoke to aki.
"Mr Hayakawa, Is that fiend with you?" Another cop appeared asking Aki.

"Yes he is" Aki responded to his question.

Aki and Pochita head inside the building, Pochita looked around the messy building in his eyesight.

"Hey uh.. What kind of fiend are we talking about?" Pochita asked aki, wanting to break the silence between them.

"They didn't specify plus it doesn't matter we're going to kill it anyways"
Aki replied to his question.

They walked towards the stairs, Climbing upwards to the second floor.

"You take care of this one, I'll decide if you're useful or not." Aki told Pochita before kicking the door open.