Chapter 5 : Bat Vs Chainsaw (Pt. 1)

"Its considered obstruction of justice when a public safety hunter kills a devil a civilian devil hunter is already engaged with" Makima said, Sitting on a bench leaning forward to look at both Pochita and Power. "Normally you'd get arrested for it."

Pochita just looked at her and replied with. "So she's in trouble?" He asked while pointing towards her, Power just averts her gaze trying to avoid makima's with her arm crossed at that.

"Uh huh That may be the case so... Power you need to think a little more before you act." Makima nods at him before looking over to Power.

"And you need to keep her under control, Pochita." Makima turned to look at Pochita who was looking at Power.

"... Alright" Pochita replied, Turning to look at her red and yellowish eyes.

"Power, Since you were the blood devil before you became a fiend using blood is your specialty.. But you are so excitable... Maybe you weren't cut out to be a devil hunter?" The red head out her hand on her chin whilst looking at Power.

"Exci-!?" Power was now sweating profusely.

"This fiend told me to kill it!" Power tugged on Pochita's uniform, Pointing at him.

"What!?" Pochita looked at her confused.

"I did not say that! You asshole!! Damn liar!!" Pochita shoved her off.

"It was no lie! This fiend commanded me to kill the devil it's true!!" Power tried to defend herself, Still pointing at the once confused but now angry Pochita.

"... Oh my god!! You know what!? Fine I told her to do it!! Now just shut up already!!" Pochita lied, just trying to make the red horned fiend quiet.

"Hm... You've been a bad girl Power.. Liars must be punished.." Makima stated, Causing Power to look at her scared shitless.

"Bu-But! He admitted it was his fault! Why must I be punished!?" She said
Trying to save herself from the punishment that Makima was about to smite on her after this argument was over, Pochita quickly noticed her tone and facial expressions, realizing that the punishment must be extremely gruesome for Power to be this scared.

"Uhm.. I don't think you have to that Makima.." Pochita interrupted the both of them.

"You think so?" Makima asked him.

"Yeah, Just call this an accident or whatever." He replied.

"Well then.. We'll just call this off as an accident." She said whilst resting her leg on her other leg.

"But honestly.. I don't really care about who did it.. All I expect is great things from the both of you.. Do you think you can show me that?" Makima asked the both of them, Staring with them big ol eyes.

"We can" Pochita smiled as he threw a peace sign, Makima smiled back at him while Power was just standing there looking at the both of them but mostly Pochita.

---- Vending Machine hall? (Tokyo, Japan 1997) ----

The pair is seen near a bunch of machines, Pochita sitting in front of a vending machine while Power is looking eagerly at the contents of another vending machine, They are approximately 4 meters away from each other.

"You know.. If we keep messing up like this we'll get our asses killed!"
Pochita exclaimed.

"What are you trying to get at?"
Power turned her head from the vending machine to look at him.

"I'm saying you should cooperate with me.." Pochita replied, looking into her eyes.

Before power could respond, She heard a meow from her side that came from a cat.