|° Chapter five, QUACKITY!! °|

Dream was talking to Kaiju about God knows what before he heard a knock ok the window and Techno opened the door and there they were, Quackity and Wilbur. "Hey litter brother!" Wilbur said as Wilbur and Quackity walked into the house and Techno closed the door. "Hello to you too Wilbur." Techno said before walking back to the couch and sitting back down next to Dream. "You. You have explaining to do Quackity." Dream said glaring at Quackity. "Haha.... im in danger..." Quackity said as he now had a scared look on his face. "Why the hell didn't you tell me your dating Wilbur!?!" Dream said now a bit angry. "Correction, married.." Quackity said as both Wilbur and Quackity had now sat down on the couch opposite of Dream and Techno. "MARRIED!?!" Dream sort of yelled. "What the hell did I miss while I was in the prison!?!?" Dream quietly yelled. "Alot.." Quackity responded. "Damn.. didn't care to tell me though!?" Dream said still kinda salty about not being told. "I forgot okay!!!" Quackity responded still with a scared look on his face but it slowly softened to his normal look after Wilbur put his arm around Quackity. "Uncle Quackity!!" Kaiju sorta yelled as he jumped over to Quackity as he just now noticed Quackity since he had been writing as Quackity and Wilbur got there so he didn't really know what was going on till he looked up. "Hey buddy! Howve you been duckling?" Duckling is a nickname Quackity gave to Kaiju when he was younger for no reason just kinda decided to give Kaiju a nickname which Dream is okay with but kinda iffy since that was a nickname puffy use to use on him. "I've been great! Playing with uncle Tommy has been fun, he injoys my company!" Kaiju said with a smile. "That's great duckling!" Quackity said with some struggle since he was now being hugged extremely tightly by a small child who was alot strong then he looked. "Let me go please.. im struggling to breath now-" Quackity had said before Kaiju let him go with a 'Sorry!'. They four of them talking for a while but Kaiju kinda butted in every now and then when he actually understood what was going on at the time. "How do you deal with Wilbur for that long?" Techno asked as he despised dealing with Wilbur. "I have no idea really, it's now just normal to deal with him so." Quackity responded with a slight frown as he was tired but didn't want to move and couldn't move since Wilbur was holding on to him. "We should probably get going now, bye!" Wilbur said as he finally let Quackity go and sat up helping Quackity up aswell. "See you whenever we see you I guess." Dream responded as he got up to hug Quackity before he left. Quackity and Wilbur had finally left and both Techno and Dream just headed to bed afterwards since it was really late when they got there.

Short chapter but eh, hope you like and it like always have a amazing day/night lovelys!
Words: 524