Justin

i was in my bed watching tv while ariana was in the shower, (i showered before her), i get a text from the gang asking to come over and i replied yes. i set my phone down and ari walks out of the shower in a towel i stare at her as she walks across the room and looks for something to wear.

"by the way the gang is coming over soon" i remind her

"okay " she replied

"Also who taught you those new moves damn girl "  

"stooooop" she says covering her face with her towel 

"can you look away" 

"really ariana, i saw everything yesterday what's different about today " i state, no way she actually wants me to look away i have seen her naked too many times to count i know what is happening under there. 

She laughed and dropped her towel and said "i was kidding i didn't know it was such a big deal to see me naked" She walked over to me and sat on my lap " a-a-ariana what are you doing" i stutter "nothing, can't i sit on my husband's lap" she replies i know that she is trying to do she is gonna turn me on, give me a boner and ditch me.

"well can you go put on some clothes" i ask

"you were begging for them to be off a few seconds ago" 

i feel my pants get tight as she slowly starts grinding on me "baby- i get interrupted by ari placing her lips on mine. Her lips are so soft i lean away and start kissing her neck, a moan escapes her lips as i let my hands wander her body. i am turned on now  

"i feel someone is getting excited " she says smirking looking down my pants  

" fuck babygirl" i groan while grabbing her ass pushing her closer to my body  

she gets off me "since i caused this i will fix it", she pulls down my shorts revealing a tent in my briefs, i pull it out and start moving up and down really fast groaning but ariana slaps my hand  away she reaches in the fridge by our bed  and pulled out the whip cream squirting it all over my dick. After she licks the cream of the tip and the sides licking it clean then she starts moving her hands up and down really quickly and i groan loudly. 

I throw my head back in pleasure as i feel ariana's warm wet mouth surround me "god baby" i groan grabbing a fistful of her hair holding it up as she worked her magic a couple minutes later i soon cum in her mouth.

''you don't have to swallow, i know you hate it" i tell her she shakes her head and swallows it anyways, She looks up at me with the most innocent look i just wanted to fuck the shit out of her " wanna do a quickie and then shower together before everyone gets here", she asks straddling me " hell yeah" i reply turing us over so i was on top and then i slowly spread out  her legs. 

45 minutes later everybody is here and watching the golden state warriors basketball game eating snacks our private chef made