Justin

Me and Ari where at my family's gathering I didn't wanna come but she made me saying it was respectful. I just wanted to fuck rn and damn was she looking extra fuckable today. I just need some good ass head rn.

" u could at least act like u wanna be here" Ariana says looking up at me, I roll my eyes at her I wanna leave already, maybe we can sneak in the bathroom and I could get some quick head  "ur such a big baby, and stop thinking that it's not gonna happen".

"I don't know what your talking about" trying to act clueless. She rolls her eyes "I know what ur thinking "  so u wanna yk give me some brain real quick I smirk at her, "no Justin I don't want to suck ur dick"

"Why not" I pout, instead of answering me she gets up and grabes my hand "actually I changed my mind let's go to the bathroom" holy shit I smile

I followed her into a bathroom and she dropped to her knees inside the door, reaching for the zipper of my pants before I got the door closed. Her mouth was warm, and she knew how to caress my balls and scratch my inner thighs as she sucked me. "Come on baby, I want you to cum in my mouth. Fill me up. Don't worry, you can fuck me afterwards...."

Ari always acts like innocent and shit like oh no that's bad but when u get her in the mood she is freaky as shit

She grabbed my ass with her hands and began to fuck me with her mouth, riding me hard and fast, her mouth a wide 'O', my cock disappearing into her warm wet mouth, her ponytail swaying with her motion. She took my cum deep, letting me shoot my thick wad down her throat, then lightly sucking the head to drain me. I arched against the counter,  my dick deep inside her as I throbbed and thrust against her, my dick hard throughout the orgasm, "fuck Ariana" I moaned her name quietly

She leaned against the counter, her skirt around her waist, her shirt unbuttoned, her head thrown back as I entered her, thrusting deep inside her. "Oh yeah, yeah, fuck me baby" as I pulled her long legs wide and held her ankles, her knees up at my eye level. "Oh shit. Fuck. Damn, I'm cumming already....."

I fucked her through her first orgasm then turned her around, her arms extended against the mirror, ass turned up as I fucked her from behind, my pelvis slapping against her, my balls swinging against her body with every thrust. I watched her head dropped as she moaned, "Oh fuck, cumming, cumming, shit, I'm cumming again." Her hands slid against the mirror as she struggled for purchase, my hands cupping her hard nipples and twisting them lightly. "Ohfuck, ohfuck, ohfuck, ohfuckyes!" She screamed.

We ended up on the floor, she on all fours, and I was slamming her harder and harder as she reached down and switched between caressing my balls and stroking her clit. With a great groan, I pulled out and sprayed my second load across her sweet ass, my cum glistening like small holiday lights on her tanned skin

"Holy shit Ariana I love ur pussy", I say looking at her panting on the floor," we don't have time to sweet talk u walk out first and if anyone asks act like I had a feminine issue or sum shit and u came to make sure I was okay" I lean down and kiss her on the lips before leaving the bathroom.

My dad walks up to me and asks why I was In the  bathroom for so long. " did u and Ariana do a quickie in the bathroom", "DADDD I'm no talking about This with you"

" u were so unhappy to be here until u came out of that bathroom with her"  I need to come up with a quick excuse I'm not gonna tell my dad I was fucking her brains out "SHE PREGNANT" I blurt out

" Olivia's getting a new baby sister or brother I gotta announce it" oh shit shit shit " no dad u can't me and ari wanna keep it a secret" just as I say that Ariana walks up to us "congratulations"  Jeremy tells Ariana

With a confused face she asks "what am I being congratulated on", oh Justin told me ur pregnant don't worry ur secrets safe with me"as soon as he says that I feel a sharp pain in the back of my leg  Jeremy winks and walks away.

" Why the fuck did u tell him I'm pregnant" i scratched the back of my head "well I couldn't do the feminine issue thing cause why would I be happy about that so I just said the first thing that came to mind"? 

"It's not so bad we can just tell him false alarm pregnancy test are wrong sometimes" I sit down on the couch and she sits on my lap "ur so dumb"'she laughs at me, I laugh with her placing many kisses all over her face.