Chapter - 7

Levi woke up to the sound of soldiers training outside and sunlight hitting his skin. He had felt a little bit daze and his mental process was slow. He had slowly, but surly remembered all of last night's events.

Levi felt his cheeks growing red and hot, as he slowly sat up and looked beside him, only to notice Erwin (naked) looking right back at him. Erwin smiled and sat up aswell leaning forward Levi and give him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Good morning beautiful, did you sleep well?" He had asked getting up. Levi nodded and mumbled a small "y-yes." He was unsure on how to act as this was his first time with someone.

"You should probably rest today, you worked yourself quite hard yesterday." Erwin said putting on his underwear and uniform. Levi knew he was pale but he was sure he couldn't get redder than this. "I would have rested either way. Remember when a certain commander took away my right of training?" He said in a sarcastic tone looking back at the man. "Oh yeah..." Erwin gave Levi a guilty smile.

"You can start training regularly again tomorrow." Erwin answered giving Levi an honest smile this time. "Fuck tomorrow I can do it right now." Levi answered, but as he his bare legs touch the floor he found it almost impossible to carry his body weight and fell straight on the floor. He looked back at Erwin who was laughing loudly at Levi's actions. "I'm sure you can train right now." Erwin said giving Levi a small smirk.

"Oh shut up eyebrows." Levi answered back to erwin crossing his arms like a angry child. "I'm sorry Levi, your just so cute, its irresistible to not tease you." Erwin said as he picked up Levi setting him one the bed. "Dont call me that." Levi said looking away from Erwin. Erwin smiled and answered, "Well, if you get some rest today, you can sleep with me in my quarters." Erwin said. "And what makes you think I would want to sleep with you?" Levi answered back.

"Ouch Levi, that hurts my heart." Erwin said as he lowered his gaze and relax his facial muscles to look sad. Levi felt bad and obviously fell for Erwin acting. "F-fine I'll sleep with you." He said sighing as he covered himself in blankets praying to get just an hour of sleep.

***

That night Levi found himself in Erwins bedroom like he had promised. But then again he couldn't sleep and so decided to get up and looked at the stars through Erwin's window. Erwin notice Levi got up so he sat up aswell, "Is everything alright, Levi?" Erwin asked yawning and standing up. He marched over to Levi and hugged him from behind.

"My mother had told me when people die they turned into stars. Little shiny dots of light illuminating the dark sky." Levi stated, but Erwin was slow to follow. "She had told me that one day I would be free. Out of the underground and out of misery. I guess she was right. I use to look up and reach for the stars begging to see her once more. But it seems two stars are shining brighter than the rest tonight." Levi said, still looking at the window and Erwin did the same. Not saying anything.

"Do you think they forgave me?" Levi asked looking away from the night sky starring right back at Erwin. Erwin did not quite get the question but understood quickly. "Yes, I'm sure Levi." Erwin said smiling down at the man cupping his cheeks and pulling him into a tight embrace. "And if you're still unsure you can ask them yourself the day we die. But for now Levi, let's live. Live to the fullest and with no regrets." Erwin said as he pulled back from Levi and grabbing his hands leading him back to the bed. Levi looked out the window once more, and wishpererd to himself:

"No regrets."