The war

"Oh my fucking god Anti really?! If i wasn't there you could've thrown your ass to jail!" Jackie groaned as he paced around the glitch who was not giving a fuck while sitting on his bed. Flipping his knife around.

"Oh come on Jackie be thankful i'm giving you a job! This town has been real boring!"

"That doesn't mean you should go vandalize stuff or even you know. . . MAYBE NOT BURN A BUILDING DOWN!" Jackie yelled.

But Anti seemed unfazed as he got used to his brother's lectures whenever he does something.

"It was abandoned anyway! No one got hurt so what's the big deal?!"

"Just-! Arg!" Jackie clenched his fist as he circled around himself pacing around him. His anger was really acting up. He couldn't help himself, he was tired having his brother do bad things in the city for fun.

"Are you done? Because i'm pretty tired and i would like some sleep."

"You're a fucking brat you know that!" Jackie yelled again now pointing at Anti who just raised his brow. Chuckling even.

"Okay now now hero boy let's not say something we can regret-"

"NO! I'm fucking tired of having to deal with you and the shit you do in town that I HAVE to clean up! You're such a pain in the fucking ass Anti! Not just to me but to everyone! I don't know why we even try with you!"

Anti's face fell hearing the hero's rant.

"Next time you fucking sneak out. Don't fucking dare come back here."

Anti's face snapped as he stood up from his bed "Are you kicking me out?!"

"If that's how you like to say it then yes! We're ALL tired of your bullshit Anti!"

Anti glitched at his sudden statement. He was used to his lectures but he never does something this harsh before.

He didn't knew what to think. He didn't wanted to listen but at the same time he'd still like to have a place to live.

"God you're just too much!" Jackie turned away without anymore words stomping out then slamming the door on his way out.

Causing Anti to flinch as he just stared off. His heart picked up remembering his threat.
Is he really gonna kick him out? He couldn't surely. . .

It made the glitch think. All he was doing is harmless crap in the town. Sure burning down buildings is a lot but it was all abandoned and needed to be bulldozed down anyway. Why not have some fun by burning it down?

He couldn't understand why Jackie is always so mad at him for everything he does. He just doesn't understand why Anti does it.

Jackie stormed out of the room but soon was met with the crowd of his brothers in the hallway.

"What?"

"Dude. . . Did you really had to go that far?"

Jackie groaned. Of course they heard it. "Well what can i do Chase? He just doesn't stop no matter how much we talk to him! It needed to be said!"

"Vell Anti hasn't really hurt anyone. . ." Henrik pointed out. "Doesn't matter. Doesn't give him the reason to cause havoc in the town.

"You mean by havoc, you mean him burning down an already broken and abandoned building?" Marvin defended. As all of them seemed to be defending Anti.

Making Jackie growl "What the hell guys?! I thought you all are in my side!"

Chase shrugged "We're just saying dude! Maybe try. . . Understanding why Anti does it. I mean i've done some of the shit he does. Vandalizing is like a coping mechanism for people."