Chaos on the manor

After the ipliers had left.

Surprisingly Wilford had teleported them RIGHT in front of the right door in his first try.
They were surprised but none were complaining.

But that was just the most normal thing Dark will encounter through the whole day.

The three ipliers stood by the front door. They can already hear the chaos inside, all muffled. Almost making Dark scared to know what DID happend in the span of a day he was gone.

Dark turned to Google with an angered but worried face. "What the hell happend?"

Google just rolled his eyes. "It's better to see it." He then went to the knob and slowly opened it.

It was horrifying!

Dark's face fell so hard and his eyes dilated making his pupils look so small upon seeing what was going on watching it all suddenly felt like everything was going in slow motion. And it was still currently happening!

None of the other ipliers noticed them come in but Dark, Google and Wilford just stood there watching it all happend.

Dark's blood almost came to a boil upon looking every each inches of the house have something going on!

Yan was running around with bloodied clothes spreading it everywhere, Bing was skateboarding around but that didn't threw Dark off. The fact that he was skating with a visible missing arm on him!

Dr.iplier was bandaging as many injured ones he can while chasing bing and trying to convince him to find his missing arm back. The chandelier was shattered on the floor, the Tv was facing down, the couch was tipped over! While there were footprints on the ceiling and high parts of the wall! How did footprints got to the ceiling and walls?!

Dark looked to his side seeing the Jims were dramatically recording all of it and behind them was a passed out magnum!

His big body had managed to make a dent on the floor he layed on while illinois was trying to wake him up and Yancy took his chance to carve something inappropriate on the passed out pirate's stumps with his shiv.

Dark turning to the other side to see king was trying to catch his squirrels while heehoo was trying to eat one! The cave man iplier ran pass them with a live squirrel in his mouth making Dark had a visceral reaction and got to see more of the chaos.

Eric was crying in the corner, he was missing one of his prosthetic leg by the way!

Answering his question to where his leg was, bim suddenly ran out of a room with the leg and was chasing and hitting someone with it!

And that someone was derek! And there was more!

There was also smoke coming out of the kitchen, the rest of the egos were trying desperately to take the fire out. Both Google and Dark startled hearing a gasp behind them.

Suddenly having both of them be pushed away as Wilford was behind them and now running through them and inside . "My cupcakes!!"

"Wilford!" Dark tried calling him but the mad man was already gone in the smoke and possibly fired filled kitchen.

All were broken and these grown men had managed to break everything! Dark couldn't process all of that was happening because it was all too much!

Dark's breath hitched on him in pure shock on how the hell did this all happend in a day that he was gone!

He turned his head hearing a smirk besides him.

"Now you see why i needed you back home?" Google said. He was smirking, what is he smirking for?! Is he proud of this?!