Tamed?

Dark opened his eyes. He was already shivering. But he was in relief when he knew he wasn't in the septic house anymore.

He succeeded into going to the void.

Breathing out with cold air left his mouth and determined to go on his way to the cabin.

Wrapping his arms around himself when the cold got to him. Looking forward at his way, it wasn't a far walk but to Dark's current state. He couldn't hep but groan.

Starting to walk slowly his way on his path. He couldn't help but grew anxious as he did. He was already feeling weak for the seconds he just got here. And the cold never usually affected him here but now it was all coming down on him.

Shivering and gritting his teeth. He was so close to the cabin but his legs were already giving out.

His weak body felt numb everywhere.

Made him more worried if he died here in the void. How would that work? Surely not. . . Right?

He decided to picked up the pace as he didn't wanted to know the answer of his own question.

Finally made his steps out of the woods and soon approached a fence. Where he heard someone grunting and there was chopping sound along with it.

Dark's eyes widens seeing Damien just inside the fence, doing his usually chopping wood work.

"D-Damien!" Dark called out, leaning on the fence to prevent himself from falling. The man suddenly stopped chopping the woods in shock as he turned around.

Immidiately dropping his axe when he saw who was calling him. "D-Dark?!" He breathed out and ran towards the weak man.

Grabbing him and helped him over the fence. "W-What happend?!" He asked worriedly as Dark was in a bad shape.

"N-Need. . . Celine. . " Dark weakly leaned on the old mayor. Feeling him put his arm over his shoulder as they didn't wasted time to get him inside to warm up and talk to Celine.

"Celine! It's Dark!" Damien called out, opening the door to see his sister was sitting inside not shocked to see Dark as well.

"You!" Celine's face soon turned into anger as he went over to took Dark from her brother's arms. Holding him tightly on the shoulders to glare at him.

"What have you done?!" She growled, her red eyes glowing. Causing Damien to stay back a little scared.

But Dark just looked at her in shock. "I-. . I just wanted to bring an end to Actor. . "

"By having Anti be a vessel for your powers?!"

"That's why i'm here! Is there any way i can get my powers back! It doesn't go back to me like last time!" Dark argued back but Celine just let go of him. Scoffing as she walked away to rub her head. Pacing around the room.

"I-I'm afraid. . . It's not that easy. . . Anti is too far gone already"

Dark's face fell when he heard it. "B-But Anti doesn't have all of it yet! Look at my hands! I still have some!" He said and showed his hands to show her he still had a small portion of grey on his fingers.

"Dark that's not always the case! Last time you two did this Anti was still in control! But now he isn't!"

"But there has to be another way Celine!" Dark begged, leaving the woman silent as she kept pacing.

Humming and had her arm on her mouth.

"Celine. . ." Damien went over to her and leaned onto her ear to whisper something. She looked at him. "What? That's not possible."