The fun is just starting

Jackie and Yan went back down together. Going to meet everyone in the dining room  for diner while also receiving a glare from the doctor since they did just got in trouble just earlier ago.

while their dinner this was the perfect time to suggest another plan for Anti. Jackie moved his seat towards Dark, the humanized entity noticed as he raised a brow noticing Jackie's unusual approach.

"What is it, Jackie?" Dark spoke.

"Hear me out on this one Dark, what happened earlier with Anti was different than every other encounter. He didn't hurt Yan or me when it happened." Jackie said, he was already gaining attention to anyone close who was hearing him.

Dark raised a brow "You just got lucky, he is still very dangerous."

"He's only dangerous when we act like he's dangerous. He was playful earlier, grinning like a mad man but not in the way he wanted to kill me at the time." Jackie added wanting to convince Dark to be less strict with Anti.

But the demon wasn't so sure. He's suggesting that they should they let Anti free around. What if he snaps? Goes out of control? He doesn't want anyone else to get hurt.

Jackie sighed as he knew his idea wasn't getting to him. "Dark please, you know how Anti is, he's wild, crazy and everything chaotic. With your power or not he's still those things so i know it'll help him to let him know he's free."

Dark sighed but didn't gave an immediate respond as he stood up. "I'll bring him up his dinner now, please give me a moment on your suggestion, Jackie." He said before walking away.

leaving Jackie to frown and leaned back in his seat. Giving the rest who overheard them to go to him.

"Dude. . .You really think letting him free is gonna help?" Chase sat next to his brother. Jackie pecked his lips before speaking "You saw what happened earlier. I really do think this is gonna help him."

Henrik frowned and crossed his arms. He wasn't exactly there to witness what happened earlier but he believed what Jackie said. "Vell the collar is not helping him in anyway. But ve still need to be careful"

Jameson smiled "I like that we're letting him go free! I trust Jackie that this will work" He signed receiving a smile from the Hero.

"Thanks James"

Dark hummed as Jackie's suggestion while he prepared Anti's food. It wasn't exactly an easy suggestion but he didn't dared on fight with the Hero and he did made sense out of it. Maybe that's what Anti was missing.

Before he could continue is though he finished up the plate of food and as he turned around but was suddenly met with Wilford by the door frame. Dark bit his lip and sighed upon seeing him there. He hasn't left his side ever since Wilford thought Dark was Damien.

"Damien! Are you busy?" Wilford asked in a happy tone.

Dark put on a smile for him "Sadly yes Will, I'm bringing this up to a friend" He hoped Will can leave him alone when he said he was busy but of course once he walked passed the pink mad man, he immediately heard footsteps behind him started to follow.

"I wanna help ya bring food up to your friend!" Wilford skipped his steps along besides Dark.

Dark groaned silently "Great" This is a bad idea. Bringing Wilford in the same room where Anti was but here Dark was walking towards Anti's room with Wilford tagging along anyway.

Reaching the end of the hallway and was almost at his door. Dark stopped for a moment before opening the door as he looked at Wilford first. "My friend is sick in there Wilford, can i trust you to behave?"