Going to the manor

"The host got tired of watching Dark sleep for a while now as he decided to wake him up."

Dark snored softly hearing a voice.

"The host went up to the bed and tapped Dark on his shoulder. He was worried about his condition and wants to know what happend."

Dark felt someone touch his shoulder. Causing him to groan in his sleep as he started to wake up slowly. His eyes lazily opening to see the blind man infront of him.

"H-Host?" Dark groaned and rolled to his side.

"The host was worried Dark might've died because this is the longest you have been asleep."

Dark suddenly perked up. He didn't even remember falling asleep, he just layed there and his body just did it on its own. "W-What time is it?!"

Host hummed as he counted the hours before speaking. "You were asleep for fourteen hours. It's nighttime now."

The man in the bed's eyes suddenly widens as he sat up. "F-Fourteen hours?! S-Shit. . ." Dark cursed under his breath still feeling a bit woozy but he jumped off the bed anyway.

Going to his mirror to look at himself. Good lord he was more of a mess than he already was. His hair was all over the place, his suit was really wrinkled and his face was just wet with sweat as his eyebags had gotten worst despite he did slept.

The blind man stood where he was "The host would like to know what happend to you. Everyone does, you were gone for a day and now you look different."

Dark sighed. "Is there still time to make a meeting?"

"Of course."

He nodded. "Host kindly tell everyone that we will have a meeting in thirty minutes. I'll discuss what happend and what's gonna happen there."

"The host nodded then left the man's room to go back to his own to announce a meeting. . ." Host narrated his way out hearing his voice vaded away once he was gone.

Dark sighed as he went to his closet and grabbed a towel and an extra suit ready. He had been longing for a shower.

Dark had breathed out in relieved once he was done with his shower. Coming out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist as he went to get his suit.

But upon reaching for it he stopped seeing his closet's mirror infront of him. Staring at himself for a second. He was still wasn't used to seeing himself like this. Especially in full body now. It was still weird seeing him in colour, he had skin colour, his scars had more redness onto it.
The saturation of his body made him look weird.

He actually doesn't blame Wilford for seeing him as Damien or the others mistaking him for a different person now because he looked EXACTLY like him or different like this.

It wasn't long when he turned his head to see the time. His eyes suddenly widens seeing he only had fifteen minutes left.

Dark breathed in and pulled himself away from his reflection as he grabbed his suit and got himself ready.

He was in a little bit of a rush after he got ready as he walked out of his room. Going on his way for the meeting office until a voice called for him.

"Damien?"

"Damien! Over here!"

Dark suddenly stopped his steps. His sighed in annoyance when he heard footsteps come up to him, once he felt an arm wrap around his shoulder. He put on a smile as he turned to them.

"Hello Wilford. . ."

Wilford smiled "Heyya old pal! Are you going to the meeting too?"

Dark nodded and pretended like he didn't announced it. Of course Wilford doesn't know that. "Yup. . . Care to walk with me?"