fourteen.

한글 (hangeul) = korean dialogue.
english = english dialogue.

𓂃𓂃𓂃𓂃

sunoo walked into aria's office, rolling up his sleeves and blowing the few strands of hair on his forehead back when he saw it was a tip before getting to work - cleaning an organising it all even though it might not be his job.

meanwhile, sunghoon cleaned his motorbike, made sure he spent time with his grandma, planted some flowers in their back garden and, helped aunt sooah find her hearing aid when the receptionist of their hotel couldn't.

sunoo was finished, picking up the last box when aria walked in. he smiled upon seeing her whilst she was phased and looking around her office.

"당신은 머물고있어, 맞아 선우? (you're staying, right sunoo?)"

"나는 이모에게 갈 다른 곳이 없다. 괜찮아요 (i have no other place to even go auntie, of course i am. don't worry.)"

"오 안돼 안돼, 넌 도망칠 기회가 많아질거야 (oh no no, you'll have a lot of opportunities to run away.)"

they both laughed softly, sunoo smiling brightly whilst fixing the clothes on the rack.

"한 달에 월급으로 1000 파운드를 지불할 수 있습니다, 알았죠? (i can pay you 1000 pounds per month as a salary, okay?)"

sunoo smiled and gave her his visa once she asked for it.

"보자 (let me see,)" aria said whilst checking his visa before continuing: "어머! 이것은 6 개월 관광 비자입니다 (oh my! this is a six month tourist visa.)"

"그래서? (so?)"

"당신은 이것에 대해 일할 수 없습니다. 그 바보가 배우자 비자도 안 줬어? (you can't work on this sunoo. that idiot didn't even get you a spouse visa?)"

sunoo just looked up and shook his head.

"what kind of guy is this?" aria questioned herself. "글쎄, 나는 그것을 알아낼 것이다. 처음 몇 달 동안은 현금으로 지불하겠습니다. 하지만 취업 허가를 위해 £100 를 공제해야 합니다- (well, i'll figure it out. i'll pay you cash for the first few months okay? but i'll have to deduct £100 from it for work permit-)"

sunoo smiled brightly and nodded his head: "괜찮아, 괜찮아. 매우 감사합니다 (it's fine, it's fine. thank you so much.)"