thirty one.

korean dialogue = italics.
english dialogue = normal.

𓂃𓂃𓂃𓂃

sunoo sat on the sand in front of the waves, and sunghoon set up the fireworks, excited to see how they'd turn out. once he set them up, he quickly told sunoo to come next to him, which the younger did.

and together they watched the fireworks, the taller boldly resting his arm on the younger's back. sunoo's cheeks tinted red as he pretended not to notice, and not to notice how sunghoon was just staring at him instead of the fireworks.

"they're beautiful aren't they?" sunoo asked after a few seconds.

"yeah you are- i mean, they are."

a small smile painted the shorter's face as he just looked down.

'thanks,' he thought.

𓂃𓂃𓂃𓂃

their room was beautiful, the bed was in front of the balcony so when they wake up they could immediately go out and hear the peaceful sound of the waves crashing.

sunoo just tucked himself into bed, his eyes widening and lips parting once he felt a figure slide in next to him.

the younger seemed to not be able to sleep due to the loud sound of the wind and waves, sighing. he decided to turn around since he assumed the latter was asleep. but his breath hitched when he saw sunghoon's eyes open, looking back at him.

once he noticed the other's bare shoulders, he couldn't help but look down, and he was shirtless - like he thought he was. the taller noticed this and swallowed nervously before leaning in, pressing his lips against sunoo's. the younger was taken aback, and by instinct started creating a barrier between them by putting his hands on his chest, but he didn't mean to.

sunghoon quickly pulled away after realising, "shit sorry sunoo, it's just... after that kiss-"

sunoo gave in and crashed their lips together again, carding his fingers through the older's hair which caused sunghoon to kiss back, their lips moving in sync as he now moved to start hovering over sunoo.

sunoo's hands ran down the latter's muscular, bare back, breathing into the kiss. sunoo parted his lips slightly, allowing the other's tongue to slip in, and sunghoon just started crawling his hands under sunoo's shirt.

this caused sunoo to flinch a little, since sunghoon's hands were quite cold. but sunghoon misinterpreted it.

"sorry should i sto-"

"no, do it." sunoo interrupted him.

and so he did. sunoo then grabbed his nape and pulled him down again, but the older moved his head towards his neck this time, leaving small pecks at first, then kisses.

sunghoon then pulled away, still hovering over the other but they were just looking into each other's eyes, tension lingering between them. then sunoo, slowly and hesitantly, leaned up, connecting their lips again - but this time slowly. sunghoon took a hold of sunoo's hand and placed it on his buff, toned build. sunoo kept his hand there, not taking it away as he smiled in the kiss.

"you know, for this being your second kiss, it isn't really believable you've only kissed once-"

sunoo interrupted sunghoon's teasing: "weren't you the one who kissed me first?"

sunghoon just let out a soft laugh and connected their lips together once more. their lips fit together perfectly like a puzzle. sunghoon's hand travelled up to sunoo's face and cupped one of his cheeks, caressing the soft skin.

suddenly, sunoo started sitting up, causing the taller to lean back to make space for him. the younger wrapped his arms around the latter's neck, not breaking the kiss as sunghoon kept his hands where they were, moving only one down to sunoo's hip. and sunoo just slid his hand down the arch of sunghoon's bare back.