twenty seven.

korean dialogue = italics.
english dialogue = normal.

𓂃𓂃𓂃𓂃

sunoo banged his head lightly on the table whilst everyone, except sunghoon, went to serve themselves food as it was a buffet.

"my reputation has gone down the drain," sunoo lifted his head and complained, "please sunghoon no. we've already done so much," he continued.

"you've done so much, so one more won't hurt sunoo. and remember, a deal is a deal."

sunoo rolled his eyes, "if i had known this is what i'll have to do, i would've never agreed."

sunghoon raised his eyebrows in surprise, "oh reallyyyy," he said whilst leaning back before continuing: "why? because you have so many other options hm?"

sunoo leaned closer across the table, "oi listen, if this was in suwon-si i would've given you a beating."

"oh yeah sure," the older mocked him.

"hoon!" aunt dahye said across the room, catching sunghoon's attention. "there's chilli chicken!" she exclaimed in excitement.

sunghoon smiled and nodded his head, "coming."

he then looked back at sunoo, leaning closer whilst the younger was looking down, "come on sunoo it's just a stupid kiss sunoo. it's all so overrated," he said in frustration.

sunoo scoffed and stood up, walking away. he smiled as he poured himself some buffalo wings, but then sunghoon came behind him, very close to his ear - causing his smile to drop.

"when we leave, before i get in the car... let's come up with a code word. as soon as you hear me say it, kiss me."

sunoo sighed and walked away, but his fiancé followed him.

they both sat down with the rest of the family, and sunghoon continued the conversation, "sunoo."

sunoo leaned his ear closer to see what he'll say.

"shall we?" sunghoon said, but the other was confused.

"what?" he asked.

"the code word is...shall we?"

sunoo took a deep breath and rolled his eyes, shaking his head before digging in.

𓂃𓂃𓂃𓂃

they all walked out, laughing and talking to each other. then jiyoo turned to look at sunoo, "how will you get home sun?"

"actually..." sunghoon then interrupted him:

"he's um... walking home. he's going to a friend's house."

"no no, we'll drop him. get in dear."

"no no," sunoo stopped her, "no need, i'll manage."

"yeah yeah he'll manage," sunghoon said after him before whispering, "sunoo, shall we?"

"we'll drop you it's no problem," sooah said.

"no no auntie he's okay. sunoo, shall we?" sunghoon said once again.

"it's not safe to walk home alone at this time," dahye said to which jiyoo replied 'absolutely' to.

sunghoon got frustrated, "sunoo, shall we?!"

after that, sunoo took a deep breath and turned, grabbing sunghoon's collar before crashing their lips together. they all gasped, dahye covering jia and jieun's eyes as they all quickly got in the car.

"disgusting!" sooah exclaimed as she got in herself.

sunghoon was taken aback but closed his eyes and still kissed back nevertheless, his hand hesitating to cup sunoo's cheek but it did anyways, sunoo's hands still on his collar.

their lips moved against each others as sunoo's hand travelled down his nape, even though they all had gone in the car already. they pulled away to catch their breath but their lips were still very close together, causing the taller to dive back in and carry on. once they had stopped, they pressed their forehead against each others - and sunghoon's hand was still on his cheek, caressing it this time.

they pulled away and just looked at each other, sunghoon saying nothing as he just tried to prevent the grin coming on his face as he went back into the minivan. sunoo smiled once he went back in as he started to walk.

but even though he liked it, he knew sunghoon didn't feel that way.

meanwhile, whilst sunghoon was looking out the window, a smile couldn't help but creep up on his face as he thought about it.

but even though he liked it, he knew sunoo didn't feel the same way.