[ 019 ]

019 ;

SET MY BODY
ON FIRE

warning:
this chapter contains sexual content and is intended for audience 18+. please proceed with caution. you may skip this chapter if you please.

THE
DOMINANT
SIDE.

▂▂▂▂▂▂

WHEN YOU GOT BACK to the palace, you were not expecting to have Armin bombard you with his lips the moment he closed and locked the door of the room. The kiss you shared was passionate, gentle, and tender and as you went on, you felt yourself being led to the bedroom. That's when you knew something was about to happen.

You felt his body slowly push you down into the bed without having to break contact with your lips, which were now engaged to a heated passionate kiss. Your whole body was on fire and your mind was screaming you to stop, but you got numb to the warning in your head with Armin's every touch.

His lips planted kisses down your jawline before attacking your neck, making sure to leave small love marks here and there. It was a good thing you had brought a concealer or you'd be screwed when you come back to Eldia tomorrow. You let out a muffled cry when he bit down on your sweet spot, not sure why a sudden surge of excitement coursed through you together with the pain you felt.

It had been quite some time before you noticed that his hands were carefully unbuttoning your blouse while he was still sucking on your sweet spot. He paused for a moment to slide your blouse down your shoulders and out of sight, leaving your chest exposed to him. A bra was still in the way, of course, and you found it funny how he growled at it. Nonetheless, he decided to kiss down your body and slowly tease you.

As his lips made sure to cover every visible area of your body, he had his fingers tugging down both straps of your bra, unintentionally tickling your skin. You shivered in response, letting out a very soft moan before arching your back so you could unclasp your bra, pulling it out of the way and exposing your breasts to him.

Armin noticed your eagerness and chuckled, "Oh, someone is getting needy."

You shot him a glare. "You're the one who wants to fuck me. Shut up and do your job well." He gave you a sinister grin before his head dove down, with his lips enclosing one of your nipples.

You gasped when you felt his tongue lick around your nipple while his other hand fondled with your free breast. You felt your legs squeeze shut as you were overwhelmed with sensations. "Hah, Armin, s-stop, wait—!" you managed to choke out before you felt his other hand trail down your body and brush the inside of your thigh.

You shuddered as you felt his fingers rake higher and higher up your thigh until they hovered over your pants. His hands then rubbed your crotch through the layers of fabric separating them, making you bite back a moan. For some reason, the sensation that made you ache for release was pooling inside your lower abdomen, making you want to buck your hips to gain more friction.

Armin's mouth detached itself from your nipple and he brought his face up, kissing your lips once again, this time a little sloppier and hungrier than the last one. You let go of his lips the moment you felt his hand slip inside your pants. "R-Remove..."