24

Royal's POV

I crawled off of Cash in the morning trying and failing to not wake him up, "hmmm.... Where are you going?"

He pulled me back to him and kissed me, "I'm going to take a shower and now that you're awake you are too."

He groaned, but I ended up being able to get him up when I acted like my ass hurt to much to walk, "you're a bitch. I thought you were really hurt."

I smiled at him, "one, my ass does really fucking hurt. Thanks for that," he shrugged at me, "two, we need to shower and go back to the team. Let's go."

He just grunted at me and headed into the shower. I followed him in and soon we were washing each other. He kissed me and we stayed making out for a while.

Finally I pulled away, "we need to wash up." Groaning he stopped rubbing his hands over my body.

Soon enough we were making out in the Uber heading back to the hotel, "Are you going to be able to play? Sorry for going so hard I forgot the game."

"It's fine I wanted it and I can play," I sat back in my seat which made him look at me questioningly, "I don't know if I'm going to stay with the team after today."

"What? Why? I mean I know the others were all something else yesterday but..."

"Cash, relax! That was just an adding factor. Football was never a long lasting thing for me.
Since, I was little I knew that my purpose was to take over my dad's company or even start my own. I wanted to push through football for my friends, but I don't even know if we're friends anymore."

He sighed and took my hand, "I understand your point of view and what you're saying, but please, please, please don't do anything until you know it's what you really want to do."

I smiled at him and let go of his hand. The car had arrived at the hotel and it's time to face my fate. Getting out of the car we cautiously walked into the hotel together. I gained some dirty looks from some parents and workers, but luckily the team wasn't present. Slowly we made our way to the room and pushed the door open.

"No one's here either?" He asked it as if anyone would answer him.

"At least we can get changed out of these clothes," I grinned at him and walked towards my suitcase. I pulled on some ripped, white skinny jeans; a tight, black Prada shirt; a long, brown jacket; and some new, white vans. Afterwards I walked back into the main room.

Cash had just pulled on a dark blue shirt and some gray sweatpants, "boring."

"You do know that we're going to have to get changed for practice and then the game tonight, right?"

"I know, but I can look cute right now if I want to."

"You're always cute," he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled him closer. Cash's shirt and my jacket were long gone and just when he got my shirt off there was a sound. We both snapped our heads to the door. It was opening and we were very compromised. Cash shoved me off him with no warning and I landed on my ass. My very sore ass.

"Fuck!" I swear on my life I'll get him for that later.

He mouthed sorry and there we were. Chase was the one who opened the door with Coach standing right behind him. A couple other team members looked in probably from hearing me curse.

It must've been quite the view with me on my ass, shirtless, with Cash standing above me, also shirtless, and those shirts on a pile on the floor.

"What is going on here?" Coach ushered the rest of the players in and closed the door.

"Umm... we're fighting... again... duh," I glared at him. This man is a terrible liar.

"What's that on your arm?" I followed coach's line of sight to the bandages around Cash's arm. Fuck! I forgot about this. Everyone was used to me having tattoos, but not him.

I threw his shirt at his head and stood up showing as little pain as possible, "idiot hurt himself yesterday."

"What did you do?"

"What? Why do you just assume I did some?"

"He followed you yesterday and now he has a bandage around his arm."

"He's clumsy."

"He can hear you and he is standing right here, so can someone address him?"

"Shut up, Cariño," I looked back towards Coach, "don't blame me for everything. How do you even know he ever caught up with me? Huh? Maybe we just ran into each other in the hotel when we both got back."

"How would you know he was gone at all if you guys weren't together?"

"He's got a point."

"Shut the fuck up, Cariño. How do you know he didn't bring it up when we were fighting?"

"He just proved that he didn't."

I looked over to Cash, "see what you did?"

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry we didn't come back yesterday evening and no Royal didn't hurt me."

"Why are you covered in hickeys, Royal," I looked at Jasper and then to my chest. I had thrown a shirt at Cash, but forgot to cover my chest.

"I hooked up with some random chick yesterday," I glared at Cash who smirked back as I put on my shirt.

"Was that chick a vampire?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Unfortunately, for you I don't owe you any explanation. You made the fact that I was a whore very, very clear yesterday."

"For fucks sake drop the act. You are pathetic," Marcus exclaimed I barely noticed him, but he looks very pissed, "we all know your little secret. We came to see if you were here to confirm if it was true."

I looked at Cash who was staring back at me, "what secret? What are you talking about?"

"I don't know why don't you ask him?"

Marcus stepped aside. A very familiar face appeared one I used to think was the best in the world. His brown eyes shined in the shitty hotel light. He was smiling as hypnotizing as ever. If only I didn't know the secrets behind those eyes and that smile.

"Max?"