𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙣𝙞𝙘 ( 💌𝙉𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙭𝙉𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙖☁️ )

Requested By : TordsShittyWifi ( hey look it's sadly me )
Oneshot Context : Poly and Fluff
Characters : Noise, Noisetta, and ( Name )

Enjoy or not lmao

--☆--♡--☆--♡--☆--

1 : The Clock Out

" And here is your handmade pizza, sir. No olives and no peppers, just the way you wanted. "

You blankly said with a small smile and gifted the large pizza box to the fifth costumer for today, you watched the costumer walk out of the building as the bell chimed, signaling the costumer had left. You then looked down to see you have stains of pizza sauce all over your uniform, you grumbled and reminded yourself that you now had to wash it when you get home. You then looked toward the clock to see it was now 4:30PM, 5:00PM was the time of your shift ending aka Pay Day. You spent the rest of the thirty minutes sketching on a notebook Peppino had gave you the day after you joined the company. You sketched mostly yourself doing random things but a specific sketch you had made was yourself and your two partners, Noise and Noisette, holding each others hands in a lovey dovey way. You stopped to stare at the sketch and felt your face feel slightly warm as you began thinking about the two.

" Oh god, I don't deserve those two at all... "

You sighed rather dreamingly as you leaned onto your hand with your head laying on it. Your attention was caught off guard after hearing your phone vibrate next to you. You looked toward it and saw a message, you picked up the phone to see who sent the message. Turns out, it was Noisetta texting you, you felt yourself blush from a image of her in your head. You opened your phone from tapping the message and read it.

--☆--♡--☆--♡--☆--

Noisette🐇🌺

-- ( Hiya, ( Name )! Whatcha doing right now?? )

( Ehh, Not much, my shift is about to end in about... 5 minutes, how's Noise doin? ) --

-- ( Oh! He's doing suuuper fine, right now! In fact, I planned a very special date for the three of us today, after ya off of that shift of yours!! )

( Oh, that's nice, what time will it be? ) --

-- ( Oooooh, It's around maaybee, 5:00 or 5:30!! Ya know, Noise didn't want to do it at first because he thought it would be boring and he was planning to prank that Italian boss of yours, but since I told him he can do it the pranks with YOU AFTER the date, he's been talking about his plans today ever since!!! He's such a cutie when he does that <3 )

( Yeah, he really is. ) --
( Alright, my shift just ended, I better get ready for this date of yours. I'll see you guys at either 5:00 to 5:20. ) --

-- ( Alrighty!! Me and Noise will see ya at that time!!! I love yaaaa!! <3 )

( Yeah, I know, love ya too. ) --
( <3 ) --

--☆--♡--☆--♡--☆--

I sighed as I put away my phone and walked toward the kitchen to the hallway exit, as I was about to clock out, Peppino comes out running toward me to give me my daily pay check in a envelope.