𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠 ( 𝙉𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧☁️ )

Requested By : TordsShittyWifi ( STOP BEING DOWN BAD!!1 )
Oneshot Context : Fluff

Enjoy or not lmao

--☆--♡--☆--♡--☆--

Getting Ready

It was the crack of dawn, the sun was just about to come out and shine, the peaceful neighborhood was as dead silent as it could be. It took a short minute for the sun to finally peak out to slowly brighten up a dark room. There were two people on a comfy bed, sleeping peacefully on both of its sides. A woman who's known to be Noisette, being on the left, and a ( woman/man ) who's known to be ( Name ), being on the right, their backs facing each other still dead asleep. Then, Noisette suddenly wakes up and slowly stands out of the bed, trying her best not to wake you up. She stretches her limbs and yawns, walking toward the drawer next to the bed. Opening one of the drawers, she pulls out her pink overall-like dress with a white undershirt and heads straight to the restroom next to your guys room to change into it. You, still sleeping your stress away, cuddled into the warm bedsheets. Noisette comes back from the bathroom, now in that said pink overall-like dress. She notices you're still asleep, she walks to your side and gently shakes your arm.

" Babe, It's time to get up. "

She says, still shaking your arm gently. You, now half awake from the sudden movement on your arm, grumbled as you tried to bury yourself into the blankets. Now, it looked like someone threw a pile of blankets on top of you, but when it landed on you, all the blankets began to slowly separate themselves from each other.

" Hmm, five more...minutes. "

You now tried to cover yourself with the beds blanket, but Noisette stopped you by gently removing your arms from grabbing the blanket. Suddenly, you felt your body begin to feel carried out of bed, now feeling your body lazily sitting up on the bed. Your eyes began to open slowly, you rubbed them to make the blurry vision disappear, you looked up to Noisette and softly smiled at her, hugging her, still in your tired state.

" Good morning, love. "

She giggles at your state.

" Morning to you too, sleepyhead. Now, get ready, we have a whole lot to do today! "

You stretched your limbs while yawning. Now feeling less tired, you suddenly shook in confusion. What did Noisette mean when she said you and her were going to do a lot today? Could it be a planned date? Could it be you and her going to that flower shop again like yesterday, or the day before? As you spaced out of your thoughts, Noisette shook your body again trying not to let you go back to slumber. This time with a little bit of force, not too much though. You get off the bed and asked why you were suppose to get ready. The weekends just arrived, and you would barely do anything around the house meanwhile Noisette is gone off to her Café. Noisette lets out a shocked noise, then turns around to give you the 'you've really forgotten?' look. When you saw that look on your girlfriends face, you felt your heart sank. You didn't like it whenever she would do that face to you or to anyone.

" Love, have you forgotten again? Last week, you promised me you would work with me at the café when we were on our date at that carnival. "

Out of nowhere, your eyes widen and pupils shrunk. A small flashback begins to play into your head.

----------------------