𝙂𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣 ( 𝙎𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜!𝙉𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙎𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧⏰️ )

Requested By : ASilentKid
Oneshot Context : Siblings
Characters : Noise and ( Name )

Enjoy or not lmao

--☆--♡--☆--♡--☆--

1 : A Planned Event?

Turns out the job you have and enjoy a lot has been becoming slightly more difficult since the week after constant lessons on how to make a perfect pizza had passed, but luckily, you remembered every step so it was no problem at all. But suddenly, ever since your annoying, idiotic, and young brother, Noise, found out who your boss was and where you worked, he would stop by every, single, day, to either annoy the shit out of you or your boss, Peppino, make up fake pizza deliveries, or just prank either one of you. You know you love him and he loves you back as relatives, but you know he can get so annoying to the point where you just want to strangle him to death, but even though you want to sometimes, you just can't. Though, you can't find the reason why he does this in the first place, sure you're his older sibling by one year and are supposed to know everything about him according to everyone, but you still can't understand why though.

You hated it when you had to apologize to Peppino whenever he was involved with your brothers' stupid tricks, but he would tell you it wasn't your fault and you shouldn't be the one to apologize, besides you know your brother would rarely say an apology to anyone he pranks, except you and his girlfriend, Noisette. But an odd day had started as you just arrived at a home you and Noise lived in.

" Noise! I'm home! "

No answer.
You rolled your eyes and knew he would never respond whenever you shouted out your appearance. You passed his room, but the door was closed at this time. You never saw his bedroom door closed, only at night. So you grew suspicions but didn't bother to knock on the door. You walked off towards your room as you eyed the closed door of your brothers, once you had reached the said room, you slammed your door shut, cannonballed in your bed, and sunk in the blankets.

" Thank god my two day break starts tomorrow. "

You said, your face was in the pillow, making you sound muffled. Suddenly, your door was kicked open violently, making you so startled you shrieked and fell off your bed. You then heard a familiar voice cackling rather loudly. You grumbled and threw an object close to you at Noise, who was standing at your room entrance, still cackling at the scene.

" Noise?! W-What the hell was that for?! "

You saw Noise wiped a tear from his cheek as he inhaled to speak.

" S-Sorry, it's just that-- *cough* your reactions to my pranks are so priceless! HA! "

Your left eye twitched for a second, you were this close to popping another blood vessel this week, but you calmed yourself down by taking a deep breath and glared at your brother, still standing at the entrance, looking at you with a devious smirk on his face.

" Speak, or else I'm slamming the door on you again. "
" Well, remember that flower garden thing ma would take us when we was young? "

You raised an eyebrow. You didn't know if this were a prank or not, but you decided to continue listening.