𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 (✒️𝙁𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙋𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙭𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧☁️)

Requested By : TBIFO_Official
Oneshot Context : Angst and Fluff
Characters : Fake Peppino and ( Name )

( Small Note : I'm gonna switch things up where you ( the reader ) are working at your old job, this was before you found the Peppinos Pizza job application, ( M/N ) means Manager Name, ( E/N ) means Employee Name, and a shit load of swearing involved )

Enjoy or not lmao

--☆--♡--☆--♡--☆--

1 : A Stressful Day

Your day at your job, 7-11, was surprisingly going out well. No robberies, no clean-ups on any aisles, no horrible incidents happening in the bathrooms, no screaming and yelling, nothing at all. You thought today was going to come out good, but that all came crashing down when the manager, ( M/N ), with her horrible sour attitude, came bursting through the back door and stomping her way to the cashiers where you and others were in.

" ( NAME ), ( E/N ), IT'S YOUR TURN TO CLEAN THE TOILETS AGAIN!!! "

You grumbled, slowly clenching your fists since you knew this normal day has come to an end. You turned your head to look at the manager with a blank stare.

" Look, ( M/N ), I'm going to be as respectful as I could be and say me and ( E/N ) already cleaned those filthily, diseased shitters yesterday. I just don't want to come back home, smelling like the bottom of the sewers, and spend three hours in the shower again. "

You placed your hand on your hip as you explained. The employee you mentioned in the conversation nodded in agreement, with a hum to it. But, that unsurprisingly didn't change the manager's mind as her face went red and when you saw her face, you sighed now knowing what is about to come around.

" Damn it, here we go again. "

You said under your breath. Then, that conversation became a heated argument.

" DAMN IT, ( NAME ). WHY DO YOU LIE SO FUCKING MUCH?! I DIDN'T KNOW YOUR PARENTS RAISED A BITCHY LIAR LIKE YOU!!! "

" You can't be serious right about now. Almost every fuckin' employee has seen ME and ( E/N ) clean those diabolical pots in those bathrooms called toilets, can't you just ask someone else to do that this time? Plus, I don't even know why you're so damn angry all the time, I know you say that we're the reason you're like this but-- "

But before you can state more, you felt a painful sting on your cheek. You couldn't help yourself but stumble back and feel someone catch you. You then felt a warm sensation running out of your nose, touching it with your finger and revealing it to be blood. Not only your manager just assaulted you, you knew she would harm someone whenever that person was right about something negative about her. You smirked at the manager, glaring daggers at you.

" THAT'S IT! EVERYONE IS SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR LACK OF LAZINESS AND BULLSHIT, ESPECIALLY ME! SO GUESS WHAT, YOU'RE FIRED!! "

Your smirk quickly vanished as you heard some of the employees gasp from the things they heard. You didn't mean to do it, but you shoved the arms of someone out of you to confront the manager.

" HUH?! HOW AM I THE LAZIESS ONE, WHEN I AND EVERYONE ELSE ARE WORKING OUR ASSES OFF, MEANWHILE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT'S IN YOUR OFFICE, DOING GOD KNOWS WHAT! YOU BARELY PAY US BECAUSE YOU 'FORGET ABOUT IT!' "