The Cruise Disaster

Ok... so the events of this chapter are kind of sad, but dont get too mad at me! So the cruise is wrapped up. -REMEMBER- this chapter is in Aaron's POV, but changes back to Sammi's POV at the end. Eright love yall! Vote and comment por favor! ~Dani <3

(Aaron's POV)

*Ring ring ring ring*

Ughhhhhhhhh. I sit up and look down at Sammi. She looks so adorable. I pick up the phone "What" i snap. 

"Um yes, hello and good morning. This is a wake up call for room 814a from room 814b. Guest Amelia Hale told me to tell you to meet her and Sir Dante Rodriquez in the resteraunt La Florada for lunch." 

Lunch? I look at the clock. 12:45!? Shit!

"Ok thank you." I hang up the phone and gently shake Sammi to wake her up. 

"Huh.. wha...?" 

I chuckle under my breath and gently shake her again. "Wake up sweetie. We have to go eat lunch with Amelia and Dante."

She sits up quickly and looks at the clock. "Dang, we slept in late!" she exclaims.

"Well we were up all night because you made me watch The Last Song and the Pitch Perfect, babe. How do girls enjoy those movies? 

"Oh ya... oppsies!" she says as she laughs that adorable laugh. I hop in the shower, and then about 7 minutes later, i dry off, comb my hair, brush my teeth; all that early morning stuff. I slip on a white t-shirt, and since is kinda chilly, i put a baby blue zip-up jacket on. Then i slip on some slightly ripped jeans on and some grey converse. I walk out to see Sammi all ready. She has on some dark-wash jeans and a purple Grand Canyon hoodie. She slips on her tan sperries and we head out. 

"Hey sexy. I wish I was DNA helicase, so i could unzip your jeans!" Thats how Amelia greets Sammi... I swear, she gets wierder and wierder every day. 

"Please do!" Sammi replies. Jesus Christ they are wierd.

After breakfast, the girls go to the salon. Dante heads back to he and Amelia's room to rest, so I head to the pool. Damn. There are some seriously hot girls on this cruise. I just cant wait til we get to France, which should be docking at in about an hour. Wait... what am i saying? I have a girlfriend...

My thoughts are suddenly interupted by a sweet female voice.

"Hey handsom." This super sexy brunett chick says with a wink. I have a girlfriend, i have a grilfriend...

"Wanna join me and my friends for some volleyball?" she asks.

I look over at the pool to see 4 smokin hot girls. Damn, whats wrong with me...

***Sammi's POV***

"That was so fun, Mil!" I exclaim as Amelia and I leave the salon. 

"Yep it twas! Hey im gonna go see if Dante is still in the room."

"Ok! Im gonna go up and see if Aaron's there."

"Ok bye babe." 

With that, I head up to the room and hear something coming from my room. Huh... I walk in to see Aaron on the bed, making out with some brunett slut!

"AARON?!?!" I exclaim, tears filling my eyes.

He looks over at me and gets off of that whore in OUR bed. 

"Oh uh... Sa..."

I start balling and run out of the room and into Amelia's room. I hear Aaron running after me, calling my name but gnore it. 

"Aw, Sam, whats wrong?" Amelia asks.

"Aaron... bed... cheating..." is all i can get out through the tears. However, Amelia is my best friend, so she knows exactly what i mean.

"Oh no he didnt! Where is that son of a bitch!" 

I point to the door. Amelia stomps over to the door.

****Amelia's POV****

"Oh no he didnt! Where is that son of a bitch!" I exclaim, fury clearly evident in my voice. Sammi points to the door. I stomp over to it and open the door to see Aaron pacing.

"Amelia, can you..." he begins, but there is no way in HELL i will do ANYTHING for that asshole.

"Listen, you son of a bitch! Sammi is my best friend, and i am on her side no matter what! I will not do shit for you! Just go away Aaron, and i swear to God, if you hurt her, or talk to her, or even THINK about her again, i will castrate the fuck out of you. Is that clear?" I dont even wait for a response, i just walk back back in my room and walk over to the bed where Dante is rubbing Sammi's back as she sobs into a pillow. He is so sweet. 

***Sammi's POV*** 

We are in France, but i am driving to the airport. Amelia and Dante are with me. Lord knows where Dante is. Oh well. I just need to get home. I begged Amelia and Dante to stay on the cruise and have fun, but of course Amelia, being the amazing friend that she is, refused and said she is not staying unless i do. Well... that cruise was a disaster. But at least i know that i can always count on Amelia.

*****Ok so i know that ened on a depressing note, but hey! Isnt Amelia an awesome friend! Haha so I will update tomorrow, hope you are enjoying the book! Love yall! ~Dani <3