Getting Over It

*** Ok well this chapter is mainly about Sammi getting over Aaron. Also, there is more action from Kade! Hope you like it. Love yall! ~Dani <3

(Kade's POV)

Ive been trying to ignore the sobbing coming from Sammi's room for the past hour. I swear, shes gonna shrivel from the loss of all of the fluid in her body. I stand up and walk into her room to see her head in her pillow.

"Come here." I say as i sit on her bed and pry her head off the pillow (Not hurting her of course).

"Whats wrong Sammi." I ask. I guess i could have said that a little nicer, but oh well. All of a sudden she wraps her hands around me and burries her head in my chest.

"What the he.." I begin, but then the sudden eruption of tears cuts me off.

"He... he... he cheated... he... kiss...another...girl!" She says in between tears.

"Are you reffering to Aaron?" As soon as i say his name she erupts into tears again. See, ive never had a girlfriend. I just flirt, kiss, do a little more, and leave. But yes, i am still a virgin. Anyway, thats not the point. The point is, im not sure how to handle tears.

"Hey, stop crying. That fag isnt worth it." i say soothingly... i think.

She stops crying enough to look up at me and speak.

"I thought he loved me, Kade."

"But he obviously didnt." Oops... that came out wrong... She starts crying again.

"Hey hey shhhhh i didnt mean it like that. He just... isnt the right guy for you.

She looks up into my eyes with her tear-filled ones. Ugh. Why are these tears making me... weak? 

"Look, that guy doesnt know how good he had it ok. You are... pretty and nice."

"Oh wow thanks Kade. Pretty and nice. Thanks for makin me feel better." She suggests. and then walks out of the room, rolling her eyes. Damn, I was just trying to help.

(Sammi's POV)

"Oh wow thanks Kade. Pretty and nice. Thanks for making me feel better." I roll my eyes and then walk out. Maybe that was a little harsh... i mean, he was just trying to help. But i dont like him, so whatever. 

 ***8:15 PM***

Im just sitting on my bed eating mint chocolate chip ice cream and watching Say Yes to the Dress, bored out of my mind. Suddenly, i hear a knock on the door. My dad left yesterday for a business trip in San Diego and my mom is in Chicago for a "ladies weekend", so that only leaves one person. Kade. 

"What do you want!" i call from my bed. 

"Open up Henderson."

"Ughhhhhh" i say loud enough for him to hear. I walk over, open the door, and then jump back on my bed. Shit. My ice cream carton is empty.

"Can i help you?" i ask.

"Well a few of my friends and i are heading to a party at nine. I think it might be good for you to get out of the house."

That actually sounds fun...

"Wait are you asking me to be your... date?!?!"

"No no no and NO! I just think you should have fun, thats all. I wouldnt ask you on a date if we were the last two people on the planet."

"Oh wow thanks." I say sarcastically. 

"Ok, is that a yes or no? Because if not, then im gonna go buy you your first cat." He says, chuckling slightly.

"Ha ha ha very funny. And ya ill go." By the time the conversation is over, it is 8:30.

"I better start getting ready." I propose.

"Same, but dont take forever, Prissy." He remarks. With that he leaves my room.

I head to my bathroom, quickly curl my long blonde hair, put on some dark wash jeans with  a short sleeved silver top, a pink northface jacket, and my black uggs. I walk down the hall to Kade's room. Just as im about to knock, Kade's door swings open. 

Kade looks me up and down and then says, "Ready?"

I try to say yes, but im lost in Kade's  eyes. They are turquoise in the middle and then hazel, and then on the outside, they are green. Wow. They pop out due to the tealish-green collared Polo shirt  he is wearing. He is wearing a pair of light-wash ripped jeans and brown Men's Sperries. His hair is evidently tossled under his white flatbill that matches the white and brown zip-up jacket. 

"Hello? When your done drewling over me, id like an answer." Oh great. Thats embarassing...

"Uh ya im.. im ready."

"Ok, cool. Let's go." We walk outside. He grabs his helmet. Helmet? 

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Going to the party?? Grab a helmet and get on."

"There is no way in HELL that I am riding that death-trap."

"Fine, gosh. Then we are taking your car." he says.

"Whatever, get in." I say. "Where am i going?" i ask, somewhat harshly... oops.

"Freddie Carter's house."

"FREDDIE CARTER?!? He is IN COLLEGE."

"So what?" he snaps. "Just drive."

>>>>Hoped you liked that chapter! I know it was kinda boring, but the next chapter will be better. I promise. Alright... LOVE YALL! ~Dani <3