"Sorting" things out

Aright so we get some action from Dante in this chapter!! Hope u like it! Sorry i havnt written in a while :( Please keep reading :) ~Dani

Sammi's POV

Waking up with Travis' warm, strong arms around me is something i could definetly get used to. I turned slowly to face him as his beautiful blue eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning gorgeous." he said in his sexy sleepy voice.

I smiled and replied, "Good morning." He pecked me softly on the lips and i giggled quietly.

My phone read 10:15 and i saw that i had 2 missed calls from my mom and 4 from my dad. I slipped out of the bed and Travis grunted. When i looked back at him he was dramatically fake-pouting.

"What?" i giggled.

"Now im cold" he sighed.

"I have alot of missed calls from my parents and i just need to call them back.. do you think something is wrong?" i asked nervously.

Travis hopped out of the bed and came over to me, pulling me into a tight embrace.

"Call them, im sure everything will be fine." he said soothingly, kissing my forehead. I gave him a small smile as i dialed my mom.

3 rings... no answer. 4... no answer.

I started getting really nervous.

Suddenly, my moms sweet voice broke the pattern of ringing.

"Hi honey! How are you?"

Relieved, i replied, "Im super, how are you?"

"Glad to hear. Ive been busy.. and i have some bad news..."

"Whats that?" i asked suspiciously.

"Well your father and i have to go to a very important trip to Japan to promote his business so i wont be back for 5 weeks."

"O-oh ok. Well i hope everything goes well. I love you Mom!"

"I love you too." and with that she hung up.

I started squealing with excitement. I know i know it sounds horrible but cmon.. 5 weeks with no parents? HELL YES!

"Well i take it that your very happy about something. Whats up??" Travis asked curiously.

"No parents for 5 weeks!" i yelled as i started towards my closet and grabbed a pair of white jean shorts and a tight blue tee. I ran down the hall and did the whole "morning routine" and what not. After throwing my hair in a messy, yet cute, bun, i ran back into my room to see Travis sitting on my bed.

"Hey, i gotta change and shower and stuff, wanna just come to my place?"

"Sure, sounds good." i replied.

****To Travis' house****

"This is so cool Travis." I said in awe as he led me around his house. It was a cute, antiquish main house and then in the backyard there was a beautiful barn with a freshly cut field and amazing animals. Travis' parents own 30 acres of land total. Hes apparently very rich, but hey, im not complaining.

After he showed me around, he hopped in the shower while i sat on his sofa downstairs.

Oh my gosh!! I forgot to tell Milly about my parents being... Oh wait.. She made out with kade last night. I guess i still owe her a chance to explain. I pulled out my phone to see that i have a text from Milly.

It read:

"Sammi.. we really need to talk. Last night was a total mistake and i... i dont know what to say. Please dont say anything to Dante until we talk. Call me.. please."