Happy... for now

Hey! So Kade and Sammi finally like each other!! Wonder how long that will last due to Sammi's temper and Kade's annoying nature...? Guess you will have to read and see ;) Btw, pic of Travis on the side >

Sammi's POV

*Beep beep*

Ugh.

I look at my phone. 2:28 am. I go to my messages to fine that i have a text from Kade.

"Come in my roooooom. Im lonely and your Mom is asleep. Pweaseeee :)"

Why is he so damn cute.

"Ill think about it ;)" i replied. What? Hes fun to tease.

"Come now or i will scream as loud as i can in 3...2..."

"No no no! Ill come!" i replied desperately.

"Good girl ;)" he replied sassily.

I get up out of bed and as soon as my blankets are off i realize how cold it is in our house. I looked pretty decent; im wearing blue plaid pajama shorts and a white tank. I throw on a bra under my tank, put my hair into a messy bun, and then look at the clock. Its now 2:36. Slowly, i creep down the hall and to Kade's door. I open the door slowly and walk in. Kade isnt on his bed.

"Kade?" i whisper quietly. No answer. "Kaaaddee?" Where the Hell is he? I just decide to chill on his bed. The toilet in the bathroom gets flushed and out comes Kade and his shirtless perfection. Oh my good Lord.

"You came, smart girl." He said with a wink.

"It was getting cold in my room, so i thought, 'Why not?'" I replied. Totally a lie.

"Mhm. Ok Sam." He obviously knew why. I wanted to see him. Shirtless, is a bonus.

He hopped up on the bed next to me and laid down, so i laid down beside him. He looked at me and pouted.

"Why are you pouting?" I asked, extremely confused.

"Because you are next to me." Ouch.. that kind of hurt.

"You asked me to be!" That came out a little harsh. Oh well, im mad.

"Shh Sam! Thats not what i meant! I mean that you are next to me instead of..." He wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me so that i was straddling him. "...On top of me." He finished with a satisfied smirk. "Now thats better, isnt it?"

"Hmmm... nah." I replied playfully, sliding very slowly off of him. He groaned and clenched his jaw while i just giggled.

"Why are you such a tease?" He asked between gritted teeth.

"Its just how i roll." I replied, sounding alot lamer than it did in my head.

"Well, do you know what I do to naughty little teasers?" he asked grabbing my waste. My breathing quickened.

"N-no.." i replied weakly. Oh Lord... "W-what do you do?"

"Well, first i do this." He said while sliding me on top of him again.

"I-is that it?" i asked nervously.

"Hell nah, Prissy. Thats just the beginning." he whispered, lips grazing my ear slightly. I dont know if its possible for my heart to beat any faster. At that moment, he slightly nibbled my ear. Yep. Its possible.

"Next, i do this." He said while beginning to kiss down my neck. I cant let him win this... So i slowly started grinding my hips into his. He groaned softly, which really turned me on, not gonna lie.

"Sam, you do not learn do you?" He sayed through gritted teeth.

"W-what do you mean?" i asked, even more nervous than before.