Lost and found

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter!!! >Dani

Sammi's POV''

"Sammi. Sammi. SAMMI!!!" My mom was screaming!!

"What Mom?!" I got out of bed and stormed downstairs."

"What do you want, Mom?!" 

"Nice to see you too. And where the Hell is Kade?" She asked.

"Sorry Mommy..." I mumbled. "And i dont know. Why?" I asked curiously.

"Because i got home at 3 am and went up to check on you two and he wasnt in his room." she said looking at me accusingly. "Is there somthing that i should know?"

Oh no... does his disappearance have something to do with our fight yesterday? "Nope." i replied.With that, i rushed up to my room and dialed Kade's number.

"Cmon Kade, pick up. PLEASE pick up." i mumbled nervously to myself.

"Hey, this is Kade's phone. I really dont care about this call if i didnt pick up so dont waste your time leaving a message. I wont listen." 

UGH! I hit "end" and put my face first into the pillow. Did he get kidnapped? Did he run away and get hurt? I feel dizzy. I walked to my bathroom and splashed my face with water. I suddenly heard my phone ring. I practically flew across the room. It was... an unknown number? 

"H-hello? Kade?" I answered nervously.

"Hey Prissy..." his voice sounded... raspy... like he was in pain.

"Kade!!! Where are you?! Are you ok?!" 

"Do you really care." he asked sternly.

"Yes, Kade! Where the Hell are you?! Im coming to get you.

Fast foward 1 hour

I finally found the house Kade was talking about. It was in the worst part of town. How the Hell did he get here? I saw him walk down the driveway. He looked like he had gotten hit by a train... He got in the car.

After 30 minutes of driving in an awkward silence, we finally got home. Kade walked in and ran upstairs. I heard a door slam and then walked into the kitchen. There was a note from my mom on the counter.

"Hey Sam, went to run some errands. Ill be home around 7. - Mom"

I looked at the clock on my phone. 2:30. Ugh.

I walked upstairs and into my room. Kade was sitting on my bed.

"What the Hell happened. Dont bull-shit me Kade Marshall."

"Nothing." he replied with a flat tone.

"Did i stutter? I said, dont bullshit me!"

"Stop yelling all the fucking time! Wanna know what happened?! Fine! I was walking alone on the street after the whole incident between us and went to the bar! This girl bought me a few drinks and told me i could crash at her place! She drove me to her house and made me a drink! She drugged it with some shit that made me drowsy and was doing wired things! I realized what was happening a few minutes before she went too far and hit her with a wine glass! Ok?! Now you know! I was scared as Hell, Sam! Its all YOUR fault!!!"

"All my fault?!?! Your the one who cant control your feelings!"

Kade stood up and walked towards the door. He turned around and glared at me. "Fuck you, Sam." With that he slammed the door so hard that it made a crack in the wall. I sat on my bed and just... cried. I dont know why. I just did.