The news

Ok heres the 1st Chapter! Hope you like it.. :)  

~Dani <3

Chapter 1: The News

"In a car accident?! Are they alright!" I heard my dad exclaim from the living room.

"Actually, they... uh... they didnt make it, John." My mother replied.

"Well what about Kade? Where is he gonna go?" My dad asks.

"He will be staying with us for he and Sammi's senior year." My mom replies, ending the conversation. My father returns to his office for a conference call. I walk into the living room.

"Hi Sammi!"

"Mom, who is staying with us? Kade who?"

"Kade Marshall."

O. M. G. Kade Marshall. Ive hated that kid my whole life. He used to throw worms an bugs on me in elementary school, and unzip my backpack and throw all my books on the floor in middle school!! Great. Senior year is ruined. Just ruined. I havnt seen Kade since 8th grade, and i dont know where he has been going to high school. However, i do know is that he went to jail freshman year for shop lifting, and then went to jail again last year for drinking and driving, plus underage drinking. Hes bad news.

"But... but... but mom!"

"No buts Sammi. Now go clean up around the house, he arrives at the airport in an hour. Your father will pick him up there and when he gets here the house better be spotless!"

"Yes maam."

**1 hour and 45 minutes later**

"Hello Kade, how are you?" My mother says as Kade walks through the door with my father.

"Hi im good." He replies dully and heads uo the stairs.

"Your room is the 2nd room to the left. Sammi, why dont you go help him unpack and show him around. I have to head to Texas for the weekend for work. I love you and nice seeing you Kade."

"Yes sir. Have fun." I reply. Ugh. I feel bad for Dad. He has to drive from here, in Boston, all the way to Texas. I dont know why he doesnt just fly. Oh well.

I follow Kade up the stairs and we enter his room. Its my brothers old room, but he is married and live in Washington now. He took all of his stuff with him, so the room is pretty boring. The walls are painted navy and the bedspread is black and navy. There is a dark green lamp and an alarm clock next to the bed on a wooden bedside table and the floor is white carpet. There is a dresser in the corner near the bathroom and a T.V with my brothers old xbox next to it on the wall infront of the bed.

"This is it." I say as he sets his bags on the bed.

"Thats all you brought?" I ask, staring at the too small bags.

"Yah. Im not a rich snob like you, Sarah."

"Its Sammi, and i am not a rich snob!" He has been here for 2 minutes and hes already getting on my nerves.

"Whatever. I dont need help. Bye"  

With that, i just leave. Hes not worth my breath.

*Ring ring* 

I look at my phone and see the name "Aaron" across the screen. Aaron is my boyfriend and today is our 6 monthaversary!

"Hey Aaron." I say as i answer. 

"Hey baby, what are you up to?" 

"Nothin' " 

"Good, how bout a movie?" 

"Ok sounds good!" 

Alright ill pick you up in 15 minutes." 

"Ok see ya soon"

I hit end.

Aaron and I are the kind of couple that takes it slow. We have been dating for 6 months now and all we have done is kiss. Not makeout, just kiss. Ya ya i know its lame, but whatever.

I head to my room and into my closet. I put on a blue polo sweater (considering it is 36 degrees outside), a pair of jeans, and my grey Uggs. I touch up my makeup, brush through my long blonde hair, and head downstairs. I here a honk.

"Bye mom, im going to the movies!" I call.

"Ok, see you later!"

>>>>>> End of chapter 1. The next chapter will pick up at Aaron and Sammi's date :) Alright tell me what you think! Ight thanks! <<<<<<<<< ~Dani <3