Aaron and Sammi

Ok, so this is the second chapter!! I really hope that you guys like it! PLEASE vote and comment, love yall :) ~Dani <3

"Do you want anything? Soda, candy, popcorn...?" Aaron asks. Isnt he the sweetest thing in the world?!

"Ill take a Coca-Cola slushie and a small popcorn please."

"Anything for you sweetie." I just love him. So we have decided that we are going to see Safe Haven. Ya, i know, its a girly movie. But Aaron is so amazing that he decided to see anything i wanted to see. 

"Hey, the movie starts in 2 minutes, wanna get some seats?" Aaron asks as he hands me my slushie and popcorn.

"Thank you, and sure."

****1 hour and 55 minutes later (and yes it is 1 hour and 55 minutes!)****

Aaron and I are up in my room, just sitting on my bed watching funny youtube videos. After watching the  Sail Cat Fail video for the 7th time, Aaron shuts his laptop. He looks at me, and i look at him too. I stare into his big blue eyes, and he begins to laugh a little. 

"What?" I ask completely confused.

"You're just so cute!" He says smiling really big. He starts to lean is, and so do i.

Our lips touch, and i begin to pull away, but he pulls my lips back to his. We kiss for about ten seconds and then he gently runs his tongue along my bottom lip. I quickly pull back.  

"Oh, im sorry Sammi. I didnt mean to make you uncomfortable."

I think silently for a moment, and then i lean back in and kiss Aaron. About 15 seconds later, i softly brush his bottom lip with my tongue, and he slightly opens his mouth. Our tongues dance for a moment and then i feel him crawling on top of me, holding his weight. We kiss like this for about 30 more seconds until i hear someone clearing their throat.

I look at the doorway and see my mother standing in the doorway. Aaron gets off of me, exposing my red face. 

"Hi mom.." i say weekly. 

"Dinner is ready. Maybe you should head home, Aaron."

"Yes maam." Aaron leaves my room, says goodnight and heads home. 

That was very embarassing... Oh man am i in trouble....

~~~~~~~~~~Ok so there was chapter 2! Hope yall liked it! LOVE u guys!!!!!!! ~Dani <3