Life Lesson TWO: you're worth more than you think<3

Ok so we made a MUCH more serious one this time bc this is a heavy topic that we feel strongly about.  <33

  Once upon a time, in a busy Walmart store, a brown paper bag with the name "Candice" written on it sat on a shelf, waiting to be purchased. The bag had been packed with groceries and left behind by a forgetful shopper. 

  Little did Candice know that her life was about to change in a big way.As fate would have it, four big guys came strolling down the aisle, looking for something to carry their workout gear in. They spotted Candice and thought she looked sturdy enough to do the job. 

They picked her up and took her with them to the gym.At the gym, Candice was introduced to Joe, DN, and Rizz, the other members of the group. They were all impressed by how strong and durable she was, even though she was just a humble Walmart bag. They stuffed their workout clothes and water bottles inside her, and off they went to start their training.As the weeks went by, Candice got to know the group well. She was there for every workout, every sweat-drenched session, and every victory. The four big guys had become her friends, and she felt like part of their team.One day, after a particularly intense workout, they all went out for a celebratory meal. Candice was brought along, and she was delighted to be included. 

  They talked and laughed over burgers and fries, and Candice felt like the luckiest Walmart bag in the world.As they left the restaurant, one of the big guys accidentally tore a hole in Candice's side. She was devastated, thinking that her usefulness was over.

   But Joe, DN, and Rizz quickly reassured her that they would fix her up good as new. They duct-taped her back together and continued on their way, never skipping a beat.From that day on, Candice knew that she had found her true purpose in life. She may have started out as just a Walmart bag, but with the help of four big guys and their unshakable camaraderie, she had become so much more. <3