Life Lesson SIX: idfk here's a fanfic of my friends and i

Once upon a time, there were four people named Lucas, Fluffy, Iris, and Ev. They all lived in the same city but never crossed paths until one fateful day.

     Lucas was a charming and confident guy who worked as a bartender. Fluffy was a sweet and sensitive guy who loved to paint. Iris was a brilliant scientist who spent most of her time in her lab. And Ev was a free-spirited musician who played the guitar. 

   One evening, Lucas was working at the bar when Fluffy walked in. He ordered a drink and struck up a conversation with Lucas. They quickly hit it off, and their attraction was undeniable.Meanwhile, Iris was working late in her lab when Ev stumbled upon the door looking for somewhere to play her guitar. Iris was impressed by Ev's music skills and invited her to jam together. 

  As they played music together, Iris and Ev felt a spark between them. They were different in many ways, but their love for music brought them together.Lucas and Fluffy went on a few dates and realized that they wanted to explore their attraction further. However, they both felt that there was something missing in their relationship. 

  One day, while walking in the park, they met Iris and Ev, who were on a romantic picnic together. The four of them started talking, and they all felt a connection.They decided to go on a double date, and as the night went on, they realized that they were all attracted to each other. They talked and laughed until the early hours of the morning, and they knew that they had found something special.From that night on, Lucas, Fluffy, Iris, and Ev became inseparable. They explored their love for each other, and their bond grew stronger every day. They went on adventures together, shared their passions, and supported each other through thick and thin.

  Their love was unconventional, but it was real, and they knew that they had found something rare and beautiful. They lived happily ever after, exploring the depths of their love and creating a life full of adventure and love.